[H] LF late night active guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm in search of a guild that begins raiding at 12am CST (10pm PST) or later. Anytime before that will not work for me. The raiding days generally don't make a difference, and I am OK with 2-3 days per week. I would prefer a guild that attempts to push Mythic content while raiding/farming Heroic, as well as a good crew of guildies that play late into the evening. It's not fun when you're the only guy on at 2 or 3am.

I have twelve years of experience in WoW playing on and off. I want to find a good group of people to play with because right now I'm finding it difficult thanks to my late schedule.
^
^
Hey My guild raids thur/fri/sat 12-3a EST. 8/9H with 7% on KJ. Would love to talk with you. Btag: Iamjesus#11763
Recently due to real life issues, removing people who under performing, We are working on replacing people. We have 9/9 H on farm including Kj. <Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

**Doing heroic Trials Runs on Wednesday**

Nocturnal
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
5/10 M Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3H ToV
Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Looking for any dps atm. but high on the list is:
Shammy Heals
Monk Heals
Demon hunter
Hunter

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Loot Rules:
Loot Council

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
RCLootCouncil
Angry Assignments

Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer)
Coltongrundy#1258
Caryn#1711 (GM)
11/09/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Soulmán
Hey My guild raids thur/fri/sat 12-3a EST. 8/9H with 7% on KJ. Would love to talk with you. Btag: Iamjesus#11763

Unfortunately this is a tad too early. That would be 11pm my time, which is the time I get off work.