925 HPal LF Morning Raiding/M+ Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hello there!

Please read my post before responding with your guild barker. I'm only interested in an active morning guild that raids between 8:30AM PST - 5:00PM PST during the weekdays.

Recently rerolled mains, 6/9Mythic ToS experience, 9/9H on my paladin.

I'm very interested in joining a guild that progresses through mythic + throughout the day as well. I don't play during the weekends and with my job I can only play late nights after 9PM PST.

Specifically looking for an Alliance guild. Not interested in the horde.

TL;DR - Mornings, Alliance, Mythic +, Raiding

Only going to move my character for a good group of friendly people. I like the guild I'm in now but have major time conflicts. So I will not guild hop without a good reason. Not interested in drama or egos.

Thanks for reading!
Moo!
Bamp for justice!
Hi Eagle, Air of Sargeras would be interested in a good healer to help round out our roster going forward. Our information is below. Thanks for your consideration.

Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
11/10/2017 10:09 PMPosted by Vâlz

8-11pm EST

Please read my thread before posting spam. Thanks.
Still looking.