Why Arent We At War With...

General Discussion
The Ebon Blade?

They did some questionable things during Legion.

They raised heroes who should have stayed dead.

They raided the HQ of the Silver Hand and killed many of its paladins.

They have assured the death of the red dragon flight

All because Bolvar asked them too... The LK asked them to do this stuff and they readily followed his command.

And we go to war with the Horde?

Are we really that oblivious to the fact that Arthas 2.0 is gearing up for something big?

And had no issue with coming back and fighting the good fight.
Because Fordring would rather come back as a DK and continue the fight that sleep in a coffin he told me those exact words we had pizza together that day honest.
They weren't cooperating and their the representatives of life they'll be fine.
You doubt the words of a Paladin as respected and high ranking as Bolvar what type of Paladin are you sir?
11/07/2017 04:39 PMPosted by Hockeybalboa

Wait, what?
What did they do?
11/07/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Kennesaw
Everything you've just said is fake news. We talked with our Horsemen's legal team and they have assured us their wishes were made plain in a living will. We have every legal right to assist them in their continued un-afterlife.

Regarding the Silver Hand - mistakes were made on both sides, but the intentions were noble. I can assure you there are some very good people on both sides and I will make sure we get to the bottom of this.

As far as the Red Dragonflight, it just sounds like you're making that up because you're in financial trouble and need some attention. Everyone knows we love the Red Dragonflight. In fact, I've got the best member of the Red Dragonflight as a very good friend. It's obvious you're just jealous. Sad!

I read it in his voice and I hate you for it.
11/07/2017 04:48 PMPosted by Tiresias
11/07/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Felrane
Heros they raised were all willing. (or mind controlled but who cares it was cool)
They didn't do much at lights hope most of the paladins were gone at the time.
They only killed a few Reds to get the information they needed. They are still pretty much dead anyways since they are mortal and cant breed anymore.

You did not have to kill any of the red dragons if you did not want to.
Right and obviously every DK didn't or we would have an achievement as proof of such a horrid act against the Red dragon flight
11/07/2017 05:31 PMPosted by Teria

Wait, what?
What did they do?

Absolutely nothing some sick Pally is going around spreading rumors that we killed a chamber full of the little guys for an achievement well I have no such achievement so then no such thing happened.
11/07/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Hockeybalboa
11/07/2017 04:41 PMPosted by Kinax
Cause you don’t want this war

These hands work

No, I want this war.

You desecrated my order hall. You killed my soldiers. Your kind is a stain on Azeroth and when we are done killing that coward Sylvanas we will come for you.

If the war comes, your order will all end up serving the Deathlord in undeath.
Yes, I was invited to a luncheon sponsored by the generous and always-charming Paladin order.

And yes, I might have overstayed my welcome. But that's all I'm guilty of.
You dont' say?! A Death Knight killed something or raised something from the dead?!

<gasp>

In other news, Water = Wet
Don't listen to the OP

Yuge , YUGE bigly fake news

I ALLEGEDLY went to light's hope , but who said i killed any paladins?

i ALLEGEDLY killed all the red flight , i killed a few , but did i killed them all? no proof.

i ALLEGEDLY raised few heros , but storywise no one mention about the heros aside of the ebon blade.
11/07/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Amarlly

No, I want this war.

You desecrated my order hall. You killed my soldiers. Your kind is a stain on Azeroth and when we are done killing that coward Sylvanas we will come for you.

Paladins cannot be raised as undead, except in a very few cases where there's a bit of very specific lore around a single character. Who suffers a lot. And probably would rather stay dead.
11/07/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Amarlly

No, I want this war.

LOL listen to this human dk?

I must be out of my mind!
Because the Ebon Blade did those things unwillingly.

Bolvar forces the Ebon Blade back under his control by threatening to unleash the Scourge upon the world if they don't do as he commands. If Bolvar didn't do this the Ebon Blade would have done none of the terrible things they did, like trying to make Tirion one of the four horsemen
You desecrated my order hall. You killed my soldiers.

Well, true - but if you'd just let us raise Tyrion there would have been less damage.

And you probably just rezzed the soldiers who fell after we left.
Don't worry, your friends are fine! We battle rez'd all those dead Paladins and they're chilling on Archeus now.
The Ebon Blade?

They did some questionable things during Legion.

They raised heroes who should have stayed dead.
They raided the HQ of the Silver Hand and killed many of its paladins.

All because Bolvar asked them too... The LK asked them to do this stuff and they readily followed his command.

And we go to war with the Horde?

Are we really that oblivious to the fact that Arthas 2.0 is gearing up for something big?

Those Paladins deserved it. I saw what they were doin gin their so called church......disgusting!

Who wouldn't want to raise those guys and have them fight against the Legion. They were happy enoough.

Also, Bolvar is one of your guys.

Blame the Alliance.
11/07/2017 06:23 PMPosted by Catralonne
You desecrated my order hall. You killed my soldiers.

Well, true - but if you'd just let us raise Tyrion there would have been less damage.

And you probably just rezzed the soldiers who fell after we left.

Wait, what? Tyrion? There was a Lannister in my Order Hall?!?

On the other hand, I guess that does explain where all of our Pinot Noir went.
11/07/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Frostscythe
each death knight was designed to be an elite shock trooper that could burn down kingdoms.

I once watched a Death Knight spend 15 minutes trying to kill Feasel the Muffin Thief.
They ressurected Sally Whitemane... an extremely overrated and boring character instead of Renult Mograine, a character powerful with a blade and with the light. A man with unwavering will to do what he thought was just, and to serve his Crusade. He could of had an epic and dramatic reuinion with Darion. What does Sally Whitemane have in favor for her story? Boobs, thats all. Blizzard wanted a female so the social justice warriers didn't attack them. Some advice for you Blizzard,

Lore > boobs, at least when it comes to World of Warcraft ;)
11/07/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Unholyjerk
That's not true. Some had to die to get the knowledge we needed. They were hostile.

Nonsense I refused to harm a single dragon it was easy to avoid the groups and get the book then run.

11/07/2017 06:01 PMPosted by Jandarus
Paladins cannot be raised as undead, except in a very few cases where there's a bit of very specific lore around a single character. Who suffers a lot. And probably would rather stay dead.

False anyone can be raised with enough power. Paladins couldn't get the original Plague of Undeath but they could be infected by the later batches of the plague as we saw in Icecrown.