910 R druid LF semi-casual raiding

Guild Recruitment
Recently re-subbed Resto/Rdps druid here. have had lots of success w/ raiding in the past, can elaborate further if anyone is curious. I can dig up logs that prove my worth but i'd rather you just take my word for it. I would like to find a consistent late night raiding guild for Antorus coming up. Starting at 10 pm Central time, in a perfect world; but it's up for debate.
Im not much of one for "hardcore" raiding, i prefer a social atmosphere that can kill bosses, and hopefully good enough to get AotC achievements; again, in a perfect world.
May be willing to server xfer, absolutely not willing to transfer Alliance.
In all modesty i know i am a damn good healer, and a very laid back, goofy person. I hope i can find a nice fit for my skills in the coming expansion.
No point responding on here, email or add my btag #Apokkalypto1637
C.hale90@yahoo.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
"I can dig up logs that prove my worth but i'd rather you just take my word for it" lul
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot in either group. Not sure if you can make these times work.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey, Strikkeñ - you sound like a great fit for <Animus Ex Machina>, your attitude lines up with ours perfectly! Unfortunately our raid times are earlier evenings (8-10pm ET), so I just want to wish you luck in finding a good home. Lok'tar ogar!