921 prot pally LF casual raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! Alliance pally looking to join a down to earth and flexible raiding guild. I have completed TOS on normal. And 2/9 heroic, recently came back to WoW. I'm currently alliance like I stated, but willing to faction change if I need to, will server transfer as well. All in all, looking for a guild with good members.. that treat there Guys and gals with respect.
We are currently looking for exceptional players for our Core Raid. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at Sym#1940 or Sym#9690 on Discord.

I look forward to hearing from you!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

I don't believe there are tank slots currently but dps is always welcome :)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
[A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus. We are a smallish guild who has room for new family members.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial this Wednesday if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. The goal would be to allow both you and our existent family members to discover if we are a comfortable fit for one another. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Blood and Fire> is a casual guild raiding Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm - 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST) in search of a tank for Antorus, the Burning Throne (11/28 release).

Us: solid core of friendly raiders looking for that special someone to stand fast and get punched by bosses alongside our bear druid. We do our best to make sure all raiders get their +10 (at least) keystone done each week. We've also got a few players who participate in PvP fairly regularly if that's something you enjoy.

You: a tank of any class with a good understanding of how to not die. Discord and a mic are a must-have. Sense of humor appreciated, but not strictly necessary. Reliable availability for raid days is necessary. Item level and experience in current tier (ToS) is negotiable. We are willing to gear the right person! Cross-server play is acceptable, although an eventual transfer would be preferred.

For more information, please contact our raid lead @ Nihilist#1953

We look forward to hearing from you soon!