Rogue LF 2-3 night Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone I've been raiding heroic every tier since SoO and I'm looking to start raiding mythic in Antorus. I main a 927 equipped Subtlety Rogue and have 71 points into my artifact however, I am able to play both Outlaw (62 points) and Assassination (60 points) to a nearly equal level of skill to Sub. I'm looking for a 2-3 night raiding guild that starts no earlier then 8:45-9 Eastern Standard Time and does not have a required raid on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday. I am willing to transfer to any realm however I will not be willing to faction transfer, For the Horde! Also I've linked my warcraft logs character overview page below so you can see any of my gear and logs. If you would like to get in touch with me feel free to add me Xerroth#11237. Thank you for your time and consideration! :)

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/x%C3%A9rroth
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, while we recruit to fill our roster for mythic progression. Long term our focus is to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. We don't enjoy raging at people over every small mistake that's made. Mistakes happen, learning fights take time and we get that. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee Dps:
Rogue
Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Hey Xerroth,

[H]Poutine - Zul'jin is a 2 night raiding guild, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We're currently 4/9 M and intend to continue mythic progression into Antorus. We're on the lookout for a solid rogue and would love to chat with you. I know our times fall a little out of bounds and are earlier than what you're looking to start but sometimes people make exceptions for the perfect fit. Our days match what you're going for so hopefully that helps!

We're a tight-knit group of friends who've been playing video games together for almost a decade now and are always looking to push content and progress but have fun while doing it. We're all about creating a positive atmosphere that makes people want to keep playing and keep progressing.

If you're interested add me with one of the following.
Btag: Shadowbites#1291
Discord: Sacrilege#3703
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST (Heroic Farm Nights during progression: Monday)

About us:
We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently 5/9M ToS with 5% wipe on Mistress.

We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
5/9M ToS

Progression from our previous guild:

Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED

Healers:
CLOSED
Melee DPS:
YES.. all melee classes will be considered

Ranged DPS:
YES.. all range classes will be considered

We also recruiting heroic only members who may or may not have interest in mythic raiding as during mythic progression we will be moving our heroic farm nights to Monday's.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to min 930 ilvl and 66 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
vxn#1641
ADW#1785
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk
Bump, still looking/browsing! :D
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com