9/9H Resto Druid Looking for 2-3 Night Raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello there. My current guild has decided not to continue raiding into Antorus and so I am looking for a new place to raid. Alliance or Horde, either works for me (Though I prefer Horde)

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/duskwood/chardri

I have a bit of a wonky schedule, working graveyards. Sunday Monday Tuesday I am free all night. I can also raid any night that ends by 9pm EST. Mornings or afternoons are also free.

As for raid experience, I have AoTC for every tier in Legion.

I am looking for a guild that is not solely focused on raiding, with people around to run M+ or just hang out with.

My battletag is Chardri#1312.
VERY interested in you as we raid Tues/Sun so it fits your schedule.

Let's talk, I'll add you on BNET.

Expectations: 5/9M+ experience, 935+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 72+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 9%***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Reign is recruiting motivated, skilled dps to fine tune our core group to finish out the current tier and to be able to push Antorus efficiently. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule. We are active outside of designated raid times and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If this interests you, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can, or I am available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 6/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts:
Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286
Needs: Talented dps with a preference towards ranged(melee can still apply)
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST (Heroic Farm Nights during progression: Monday)

About us:
We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently 5/9M ToS with 5% wipe on Mistress.

We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
5/9M ToS

Progression from our previous guild:

Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED

Healers:
CLOSED
Melee DPS:
YES.. all melee classes will be considered

Ranged DPS:
YES.. all range classes will be considered

We also recruiting heroic only members who may or may not have interest in mythic raiding as during mythic progression we will be moving our heroic farm nights to Monday's.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to min 930 ilvl and 66 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
vxn#1641
ADW#1785
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Please visit our discord for all recruitment inquiries: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/9M
Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 6/9M
Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/9M
Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We also are forming up an Alt run on Sunday!

Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com
Faction: Horde
Realm: Turalyon

Raiding Recruitment Needs:

Healers - Medium 1 needed and DPS OS is preferred
Melee DPS - High
Ranged DPS - High

Our raiding rules are simple
- Be courteous to others
- Looting method for time being will be kept as default personal looting
- If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it
- Food and flask are provided
- Most importantly have fun!

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Monday 8-11 PM EST
If attendance looks low on either day for the week we can switch 1 day to:
Wednesday 8-11 PM EST

Progression:
10/10 NH N
9/9 TOS N
8/9 H TOS

If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a fun mannered guild this might be the fit for you. We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW.

For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game:

DocMundo BT Tickle#1358
Ldygaladriel BT Stasimoon#1858
Quinnlan BT Quinnlan#11828

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/9H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Priest, Druid, Monk
Melee Dps: Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Monk
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest

Also looking for 1 Healers, with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.