Too many Demon Hunters in game.

General Discussion
It is really getting silly. Every second character you see is a DH. I don't care what Realms Pop estimates it at, it has to be close to 25%. At least Double the population of any class. Death Noobs on their best day were never this much. Given how dead the game is right now, it is only going to get worse.

I would propose that given how self-sufficient DH's they be given there own server to play on, free from any other class or alternatively the rest of us play on a server free of them. I know how fun they are to play, but too much of one thing is never a good idea. No one will dare ever nerf them either with so many playing them. Not in a million years. I am not even saying they need to be nerfed, I never call for that, by hypothetically if that was the case, no way will it ever happen. Anger 25% of your playerbase. Are you kidding me ?
It's not Sunday anymore
11/14/2017 11:54 PMPosted by Atheistic
It's not Sunday anymore

What do you mean ? I fail to see your inference.
Don't think it's a Sunday post, it is however a early morning post on a Wednesday. That should be a thing from now on, The hours of 1am-5am on Wednesdays are mini Sundays.
I know what you mean. I see at least one dh every time I play!
Why do you care?
It's the newest class , get over it

What do you think happened when Death knights came out?

What do you think is going to happen when sub races release ?

You don't want to see em' ? Poke your eyes out like the demon hunters did

*Sips fel coffee*
I see way more druids than demon hunters, tbh.
11/14/2017 11:52 PMPosted by Ishkhara
I am not even saying they need to be nerfed, I never call for that, by hypothetically if that was the case, no way will it ever happen. Anger 25% of your playerbase. Are you kidding me ?
Just like mages in early Legion, right? :^)

Its just a class. You are going to see a lot of everything, chill out.
Really? I barely see any in raids/mythic+ anymore compared to launch. Few months of being middle of the pack at best seemed to chase off all the FOTMers.
I resemble that remark.
11/15/2017 12:07 AMPosted by Ashalel
It's the newest class , get over it

What do you think happened when Death knights came out?

What do you think is going to happen when sub races release ?

You don't want to see em' ? Poke your eyes out like the demon hunters did

*Sips fel coffee*

Don't criticize me. I am on your side ! I would give you your own server to play on exclusively. I mean let us be honest, no other class compares and why should DH's have to lower themselves to play with anyone else ? Does royalty fraternize with the serfs ? Not likely.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. A voluntary quarantine now for the future health of the game tomorrow.
5/7
Oh ok so I guess it's suddenly up to other players to choose what someone plays now?

Also, it's not Sunday yet.
I see more Hunters than Demon Hunters. Heck, I see more Monks than I do Demon Hunters, atleast on my realm.
11/15/2017 12:29 AMPosted by Kipler
Also, it's not Sunday yet.

That joke is getting really old.
11/15/2017 12:36 AMPosted by Ellwindris
I see more Hunters than Demon Hunters. Heck, I see more Monks than I do Demon Hunters, atleast on my realm.

You are not fair arbiter because you have your blindfold on ! I know there is a DH hiding in your background somewhere !

4.2/7
Id rather see dh's than nobody at all : / pvp is so dead its literally the same 10-20 people over and over again.
I also always see at least one Demon Hunter anytime I log on this alt and as asked why does it matter by next expansion they will die off.
So you have no right to dictate what people can or cannot play, if 99% of wow is demon hunters so what how’s it harm you it doesn’t so stop trying to force everyone to your twistered standards.