932 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, I am a holy priest have been playing priest since burning crusade and have been healing since then. I am looking for a horde guild (sorry alliance, I know you mean well, but my allegiance is to the horde), that raids late, because I have school and work. I am a fairly active player, I enjoy doing mythic pluses, achievements. This means I am looking for a guild that is active as well.

I would love to be able to finish this expansion making new friends and carrying that onto the next expansion. I would love to push heroic and work on mythic with a goal of finishing Antorus on mythic difficulty. I hope I am a priest you are looking and hope to chat soon.

mizunoninja#1343
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/11N 2/11H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank or healer

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP DPS NEEDS:

DK
Lock
DH

Any great DPS will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 3/11H

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Hey there, not sure what timezone you're in so our hours may not work for you. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Valid of Zul'jin, 9/9H - 3/9M ToS and 11/11N - 1/11H Antorus, is recruiting for a holy/disc priest and ranged dps. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Eastern and we use Discord. Our raid group is made up of all adults from across the US and Canada with a diverse background. We are a laid back group that has fun and picks at each other, so if you are easily offended we may not be the right fit for you. If interested and would like more information, add Heybo#1284 and we can talk more.
7/9M (9/9H) <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde
Team Insubordinate: Mythic
Team Churlish: Heroic

7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

--Current Mythic Team Needs--
death knight - closed
demon hunter - havoc
druid - resto, balance
hunter - open
mage - open
monk - closed
paladin - closed
priest - holy
rogue - open
shaman - resto
warlock - open
warrior - closed

Solid, competent players of any class are always welcomed.

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST
Mon - Optional raids for any farm cleanup.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: namnam#1789
Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Antorus – first night tonight!

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
I am still soul searching for guilds doing heroic as well as pushing mythic. ^_^