938 Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I am currently looking for a new raiding home!! Due to a current medical condition I am unable to play with my guild. The raiding schedule they have is currently a bit to much for me to handle so I'm looking to tone it back a bit. I'll drop my EXP and current traits down below as well as my desired raid times / days.

EXP:
7/7M EN
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

Traits:
70 MM
60 BM
60 SV

Days/Times: ALL TIMES EST
Mon - 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Tues - 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Weds - 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Thurs - 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Fri - 10 p.m. -3 a.m.
Sat - 10 p.m. - 3 a.m.
Sun - 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.

If you think I might be a good fit for your guild drop a comment below and I will reach out to you within the next 48 hours. Thank you!!
Boop!
Hey Aeru,

Id be interested in talking with you! Add me on Btag!

General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 11/11N, 11/11H Ant, 7/9M
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 12/1/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Feral Druid: Very High!
Monk: Low
Warrior: Very HIGH!
Mage: Very HIGH!

Heals:
Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
[US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill
Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

<No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Antorus.

Progression:
5/9M ToS
11/11N Antorus
8/11H Antorus

We've recently transferred to Lightbringer for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level guild on the server.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

Our most immediate needs are a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS, but with the new tier coming in, we are accepting applications from all classes and specs. If you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to finish the expansion in, we welcome you to apply!

The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Logs are required.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Felix#1209 or Valeor#1843
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for mythic Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about you being unable to raid with your guild, it's always sad to leave a guild or raid team for any reason, let alone a medical one.

Would love to talk with you more, hit me up anytime @ Killerpox#1990
Make sure to check out our website @ agonygaming.com

Side note: Our Times are half an hour shorter than the start you posted however we raid 3 days a week and making great progression currently, hope to hear from you soon.
Hey there, I won't bore you with a bunch of guild spam. We're a guild that went 6/9m in Tomb after starting super late, and we're looking to add a few more people into our family.

Add me on battlenet and we can talk about everything in more detail.

Have a great day!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • tues/wed/thur 9:30-1 AM EST 7/11 heroic 11/11 normal would love a hunter! you can talk to me at Elricc#11553
    Hit me up so we can talk Bonesaw#1766
    online now
    UPDATE: Drow is now 11/11N & 6/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne

Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

UPDATE: Drow is now 11/11N & 6/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for our core raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
    2 ) Disc Priest
    3 ) Affliction Warlock
    4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
    5 ) Shadow Priest
    6 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
    7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
    8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
    9 ) Unholy Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
    BrianWOW#1275
    Pillow Talk 6/9M-7/11H is looking to expand our core roster. We are a great group of progression inclined individuals and seek to add some like-minded DPS to our Mythic ToS and future Antorus raid group. We like to have fun and enjoy ourselves however we remain focused on progression.

Needs: Balance, Shadow, Mage, Hunter, but any exceptional applicant should contact me.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9PM-12:30AM Central time.

Add/contact Velayn#1455 for inquiries.
    ^^ Keep Drow-Dalaran in mind! ^^
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
    Hello!
    <Seraphim> (Area 52) 8/11H 5/9M is recruiting competitive raiders as we progress through Antorus, the Burning Throne.

We are working on building a community that emphasizes a competitive and team-oriented mindset in raiding. Your spot in the Mythic Raid Roster will be secured by a stalwart diligence on three fronts:

1) Attitude: This is extremely important to us. Always be asking more of yourself, never settle. Complacency is death. Consider your words and demeanor, morale is a tangible and important force within a raid team. Treat your fellow raiders and friends with respect.

2) Performance and mechanics: During progression, your primary focus should always be the death of the boss, whatever that entails.

3) Attendance: We require raiders to maintain a 90% attendance. This being said, we have no intention of forcing our raiders/friends to sacrifice their real life for the raid team. If Work/Family/School forces you to miss a night, just let it be known beforehand.

Raid times :
    Tuesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
    Wednesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
    Thursday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST

Requirements - 930+ ilvl - 69 traits in Main Spec Artifact - Reliably play at least 2 of your Characters Specs (within the Meta) - 90% Raid Attendance - Working MIC Required...

If you are interested, or have any inquiries please get a hold of jadeon#1206 or atnalta#11238 or alya1203#1197 (my btag)

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim
    Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 11/11H Antorus and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    BTag - Jadeon#1206
    Faction - Horde
    Guild - Seraphim
    Progress - 1/11M | 11/11H

Seeking Hunter / Warlock

Hit me up when/if you have time.
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 8/11 H ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351