Void Elf Warlocks...2 teleports

General Discussion
Racials were posted today on mmo-champion. Is no one else concerned about the ability for void elves to tear a rift and teleport to it when they please? This is starting to look more like Cataclysm where there were just too many abilities for CC, and now it’s just becoming too much utility.
Having 2 teleports as a void elf warlock (summoning circle/tear rift) will be a big game changer for pvp. Warlocks are already hard to kill. They’ll be even harder to kill come launch.
Just my thoughts about it. Don't even mention mages....my God...we're in for a WILD expansion...
12/01/2017 07:15 AMPosted by Leah
Racials were posted today on mmo-champion. Is no one else concerned about the ability for void elves to tear a rift and teleport to it when they please? This is starting to look more like Cataclysm where there was just too many abilities for CC, and now it’s just becoming too much utility.
Having 2 teleports as a void elf warlock will be a big game changer for pvp. Warlocks are already hard to kill. They’ll be even harder to kill come launch.
Just my thoughts about it.

You know you want the teleport.... grab a blue tabard, bend a knee to Anduin, and then you'll have a teleport too. :)
Looking at the racials on that site, all I could think of was: "Hero [Race]"
The Void Elf class mount looks awesome.
https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/november/VEMount.jpg

These are the Void Elf Racials.

• Chill of Night - Reduces Arcane and Shadow damage taken by 1%.
  • Entropic Embrace - Your abilities have a chance to empower you with the essence of the Void.
  • Ethereal Connection - Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%.
  • Preturnatural Calm - Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.
  • Spatial Rift - Rip a rift in space and time. Reactivate this ability to teleport through the rift.
  • Remains to be seen.

Still tho if void elf mages exist, with triple blinks or the new highmountain warriors with 2/3 charges + leap.

I get class mobility is a thing - but when compared to a DK - its like, how the !@#$ do I catch up.

They are either out of death grip range in seconds, or I get my DG off in time, then they just get out of range almost instantly again.

The cat and mouse game is getting a little out of control.
    I remember when people thought that Darkflight was going to be massively OP.
    12/01/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Melantha
    Ethereal Connection - Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%.

Ok, I may slightly be salivating over reduced transmog costs. I have issues.
    12/01/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Enara
    Ethereal Connection - Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%.

Me too.
    don't forget void elf monks will now have 2 transcendences on top of their rolls/tiger speed/chi tornadoes
    I don't understand why they didn't just update/upgrade existing races with racials and mounts. My Draenei is looking at the Lightforged and thinking, WTF?

I already have a spacegoat toon - I don't want to roll another just for the racials and mount. I'd rather roll a brand new race, like when I came back I immediately rolled a Panda and a Worgen.

After seeing the Lightforged mount on MMO, every time I see my Elekk in my pet tab I'll want to smash my face into the keyboard.
    Having 2 teleports as a void elf warlock will be a big game changer for pvp. Warlocks are already hard to kill. They’ll be even harder to kill come launch.

Wat?
    We don't even know how far the range is or anything. We need to see it in action before anything can be determined.
    12/01/2017 08:22 AMPosted by Yyöp
    We don't even know how far the range is or anything. We need to see it in action before anything can be determined.

Yea, it could honestly have a timer on it. Like once you place the portal you need to use it within 5 seconds. Which would mostly be used to pillar more effectively, or jump off a ledge and bait people down.

However, if it literally is Transcendence or Summoning Circle on a 2 minute CD. That could be very powerful.
    12/01/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Yonbi
    Still tho if void elf mages exist, with triple blinks or the new highmountain warriors with 2/3 charges + leap.

yea I can imaged that, very strong and added void elf warlock.

Nightborne have strong magical class for their racial as to be range classes and that are go for Mage, Warlock, Priest and a little for Survival Hunter(explosive trap). So they also are very poor for melees, but they have 15yrd dispel illusion and maybe 1 sec casting(simple to Warstomp) with movement for find stealthers "Something's not quite right... /AN ILLUSION! What are you hiding...?" then popped you out of stealth.

I'm sure, I will roll Highmountain Warrior "inc knockdown SOB!". /cackle

So I need to know Z.Troll and Dark iron racial. I'm very interest to Z.Troll and maybe going for druid but need racial!.
    Well those racials just made me want to change all of my casters to void elf.
    12/01/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Rysdan
    12/01/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Yonbi

yea I can imaged that, very strong and added void elf warlock.

Nightborne have strong magical class for their racial as to be ranges classes and that are go for Mage, Warlock, Priest and a little for Survival Hunter(explosive trap). So they also are very poor for melees, but they have 15yrd dispel illusion and maybe 1 sec casting(simple to Warstomp) with movement for find stealthers "Something's not quite right... /AN ILLUSION! What are you hiding...?" then popped you out of stealth.

I'm sure, I will roll Highmountain Warrior "inc knockdown SOB!". /cackle

So I need to know Z.Troll and Dark iron racial. I'm very interest to Z.Troll and maybe going for druid but need racial!.

I do get the reason why they gave Nightborne that racial, but its going to be the most useless racial in the game. Velf if it works similar to transcendence might be OP unless its 3min cd. Bullrush looks pretty strong too.
    12/01/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Enara

There was a brief moment in which i considered changing to one after seeing this, but then i snapped back to my senses when i saw their hairstyle options all look like they just got out of the shower.

Edit: Oh and some of them have hair tentacles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE5kAFv2KWE
    Racials were posted today on mmo-champion. Is no one else concerned about the ability for void elves to tear a rift and teleport to it when they please? This is starting to look more like Cataclysm where there was just too many abilities for CC, and now it’s just becoming too much utility.

*Posted from my blood elf, which has a racial so overpowered that Blizzard itself has acknowledged that it is broken and degenerate.

Fire mages have a double blink, and engineers have ports to traverse the world.
    I don't see two teleports