924 Ilvl DH looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello I am 924 ilvl dps Demon hunter looking for raiding guild that ends by at least 10PM EST.
I can go tank if need me to I don't mind am looking forward to doing normal and so on Antorus
Greetings Valmoss,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild: Hordes of Chaos. I was reading over your forum post and I wanted to let you know that I’d love the opportunity to speak with you about our Guild.

I am going to be posting a link to our Guilds Official Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. That thread will go into more detail about who we are, what we’re about and what we have to offer you as a potential member!

We aren’t your typical Guild. We’ve been together for over ten years on the Whisperwind Server. We take a lot of pride in our Recruitment process. We are more interested in recruiting the person playing the character, rather than the ilvl or raid progress of a character. As a Guild, we all, work very hard to maintain a welcoming, friendly and fun atmosphere for everyone that calls our Guild home.

As a Guild we offer a lot more than just raiding. It’s taken quite a few years, but what we have created is a gaming community. We’ve created a home away from home per say. You’ll find members communicating in Guild chat and/or on Discord. You’ll find members grouping up for dailies, leveling alts, pet battles, dungeons etc. And lots more. The adventures in Azeroth are so much better when you have people to share in that experience!

That is a little bit about our Guild. You’ll find more detailed information in our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. If you’d like to talk about joining our Guild, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in game or comment on our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. You’ll find my BTAG ID in our Recruitment Thread.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Dogtag
Recruitment Officer
Hordes of Chaos

Guild Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com