925 Resto Druid looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been playing off and on since the game launched. The one thing that has remained throughout my years of playing is my love of playing Druids. I enjoy healing the best but can DPS on Balance somewhat. I will tank but only for friends/guildmates.

I'm looking for a friendly, mature-themed guild that enjoys playing the game together. WoW has made it very easy to play the game solo but I miss the teamwork and sense of camaraderie that comes from a good guild.

I'm willing to do Mythic raiding but Heroic is fine as long as whatever we do we do it to have fun. I have no problem wiping multiple times while learning a fight.

Requirements:
-Alliance Only, for now
-Raid times between 8PM and 11:30 PM EST all days
-Active, Friendly and Fun people

If I can fit your needs and you think I can fit in please reply and I will contact you.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Not sure on your time zone listed- but this would work if you are Central or Eastern. (8pm central start 9pm eastern)

As of right now we have dps slots.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi Anuvarren. We are a smaller alliance guild on Moonrunner, 4/11 N ABT but looking for Heroic progression asap. We raid Tuesday and Friday 9pm - 11pm est time. Mostly mature family folks but have a lot of fun. If interested give me a shout - Corbeck#1466.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi there Anuvarren, my name is Nightemarewl and our guild <Duality> is recruiting all positions currently to get prepared for Antorus, we're 9/9 Heroic ToS. I know you had said between 8-11:30 EST but our raid times are Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST If that could work for you. The guild is on Whisperwind server and is Alliance. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out in TS3, playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Greetings Anuvarren,

If you would consider switching to the Horde, I believe you'd be a great fit!

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild: Hordes of Chaos. I was reading over your forum post and I wanted to let you know that I’d love the opportunity to speak with you about our Guild.

I am going to be posting a link to our Guilds Official Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. That thread will go into more detail about who we are, what we’re about and what we have to offer you as a potential member!

We aren’t your typical Guild. We’ve been together for over ten years on the Whisperwind Server. We take a lot of pride in our Recruitment process. We are more interested in recruiting the person playing the character, rather than the ilvl or raid progress of a character. As a Guild, we all, work very hard to maintain a welcoming, friendly and fun atmosphere for everyone that calls our Guild home.

As a Guild we offer a lot more than just raiding. It’s taken quite a few years, but what we have created is a gaming community. We’ve created a home away from home per say. You’ll find members communicating in Guild chat and/or on Discord. You’ll find members grouping up for dailies, leveling alts, pet battles, dungeons etc. And lots more. The adventures in Azeroth are so much better when you have people to share in that experience!

That is a little bit about our Guild. You’ll find more detailed information in our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. If you’d like to talk about joining our Guild, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in game or comment on our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. You’ll find my BTAG ID in our Recruitment Thread.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Dogtag
Recruitment Officer
Hordes of Chaos

Guild Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
<Tight Ship> is recruiting RDPS and healers for Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8p-11p EST. For more info message Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2
Hi Anuv! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 9/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    Thank you for your interest. I've sent friend requests to Corbeck and Nightemarewl to chat further.
    Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
    Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
    people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact LowestScroll#1792 for more information.
    Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started Heroic progression in Antorus.
    We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
    Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.

We are 3/11 H ABT. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
    Raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.

Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and heals

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice.
    LF Time Limited, Friendly, Skilled

Are you a skilled player, but have a limited amount of time to play? Have you joined guilds of your skill level, but then find out that they are filled with egos, kids, or drama? Are you looking for a group of players that value their limited time to play, share the same goals as you, and want to have fun in a mature environment while doing so? If so, Incendiary Legion might be a perfect fit for you!

Why <Incendiary Legion>?
    There are a lot of good guilds out there. Here are some of our unique qualities:
    • Friendly environment, but with high standards - See "About Us" below.
    • Skilled – We have numerous top performers in all roles (check our logs *wink*).
    • Later raid times - Starting at 9:30pm Eastern (most guilds start at 7pm Eastern).
    • 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week - Ample time to progress, without burning out.

About Us
    <Incendiary Legion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of mature adults on Stormrage-US. We achieved week one AotC in Antorus on top of Mythic experience in Tomb, and our leadership has cleared hard mode content in past expansions. We are skilled players that research and know our class/role, discuss raid strategy, and push ourselves and our teammates to the best of our abilities. We are not afraid of wiping. As long as we are making progress, of any sort, we will be having fun while doing so. And when we finally kill a boss, we won't argue about the loot. Loot is simply a secondary reward to the primary reward of progressing (which also helps us progress more). Most of our players have professional jobs and/or families to care for, so we like to make our raiding time count. In the same vein, since we have jobs, we don't want raiding to be another one - so in addition to all of the above we like to have fun while playing (no raging).

Our guild vision:
    • Dependable – Maintaining high attendance and letting people know ahead of time when you won't be available for scheduled events.
    • Efficient – Not making people wait on you because you wanted to see how long you could survive in the lava, shadow goo, green slime etc. Knowing the fights to the best of your ability before an attempt to prevent overlong explanations.
    • Focused – Not relying on someone to call out every single thing.
    • Professional – Being able to step out of a raid gracefully if asked to. Not being a sore loser when you don’t get the loot you want. Not rage quitting when we don’t faceroll a boss. Not yelling at or shaming people.
    • Mature – You don’t have to be gentlemanly or ladylike but please have some respect for people.
    • Skilled – Staying up to date on (researching) main class/spec/role, able to adapt to new ideas quickly, learn to counter mechanics in a reasonable amount of time.
    • Humorous – One can be funny while being all of the above. This is a game after all, have some fun with it. But it is important to know that not everyone shares the same definition of “fun”. (ie. Don't be an !@#$%^-)

Raid Details
    Raid times (server time EST):
    • Tuesday – 9:30pm-12:30am
    • Thursday – 9:30pm-12:30am
    • Sunday – 9:30pm-12:30am

Loot: Loot council

Contact
    Recruitment Officer - Ducky (BTag: DuckSoHard#1433, Discord: ducksohard#2798)
    Healing Officer - Yuno (BTag: GasaiYuno#1406, Discord: Yuno#3726)
    DPS Officer – Bassor (BTag: Minneapolis#1579, Discord: Minneapolis#8077)
    Guild Leader - Holly (BTag: Ajarn#1957, Discord: Hollyrae#0052)
    Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
    2. Server preference: Azuremyst
    3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
    4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
    5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
    7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
    8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
    We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
    We will help players get up to speed with current content.
    We are fun and patient and not elitist.
    Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.