954 enh shaman LF heroic/mythic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
hello I am a 954 enh shaman currently looking for a raiding guild that raids on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (only available days I can raid) at either heroic or mythic difficulty for antorus & beyond
current XP is 11/11 N Antorus & 9/11H
Artifact lvl is 76 atm
also i'm l'm always down to run high lvl M+ dungeons
also I would prefer to stay horde, seeing as most of my IRL friends play horde

I also enjoy playing lots of other games as well

contact me to learn more at
ãtomicflower - mal'ganis or Dfallz#11393
bump
7/9M <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

--Current Mythic Team Needs--
death knight - closed
demon hunter - havoc
druid - resto, balance
hunter - open
mage - open
monk - ww, mw
paladin - closed
priest - open
rogue - open
shaman - resto
warlock - open
warrior - open

Solid, competent players of any class are always welcomed.

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST
Mon - Optional raids for progression/farm cleanup.

Team has been active and pushing heroic/mythic content since Throne of Thunder(MoP). We've had great success in WoD and Myth-EN in addition to a myth-Odyn kill prenerf. m-Guldan prior to 7.2.5 as well.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: namnam#1789
Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 11/11 Heroic BToA 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590

It does get worse, but then it gets better.
bump
bump
Hello! Come check out Crippling Depression, they raid on Mon & Tues nights :)

<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/9M ~ 4/11H
Raid Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/9M
Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 6/9M ~ 11/11H
Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/9M ~ 11/11H
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
bump
bump
bump
still looking
What we're looking for:
IN DEMAND CLASSES
-Monks Mistweavers / windwalkers
-Priests Disc / holy / shadow
-Druids Restro / boomie
-Shamans Restro / enhance / ele
-Hunters Marksmen / beastmaster
-Mages Arcane / frost / fire
non listed classes are still able to apply/trial for core spot

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-1/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and 1 healing spot, also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hey there! Are you strictly Enh or do you off spec anything else? My team is looking for a DPS with a heal off spec for nights a healer might be out sick. We'd really prefer an Ele, but we'd consider an Enh for the right fit!

We're Team Green, one of 4 raid teams in <Ex Inferno> on Area 52. M/T 8:30-11:00 pm EST. If you have a resto off spec and are interested in talking more, hit me up!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
bump
<Fät and Bäd> is a casual progression guild on Bloodhoof US. We're currently 7/11 in heroic Antorus and we're looking for one, possibly two, additional healers for our group.

We're a smallish, adult, close knit guild; we run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids on a regular basis. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Many of us also play together in other games including League of Legends and Destiny 2. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We're generally not very serious, but we still know how to buckle down and get ish done.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ←- me
Darkmourning#1314
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
bump
Hello Ãtomicflower , if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your shaman would be a great fit!

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
bump