941 Shadow Priest NA US LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone! I'm a 941 (936 equipped) shadow priest on Dalaran looking to join my first guild. As a pug, I got a 1.5k M+ score in 7.3, progressed to 9/9 N and 8/9 H for ToS, and am currently 11/11N and 4/11H for ABT.

Daytime/Mornings are preferred, as I'm more of an early bird than a night owl. I'd like to clear heroic, and maybe dabble in mythic once I get comfortable farming heroic. I have my 4pc from ToS, and one of the tier pieces already from ABT. As I said though, my real love is running mythics.

I want fun more than anything, but the lack of organization with pug groups has gotten old to me. You can expect me to be on time, be supportive, and not step on the mines for Antoran High Command (a novel concept, I know)!

https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Hoflax

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/Hoflax
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 6/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first 2 nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hellooooooo Hoflax!

Not sure what time zone you're situated in, but if 8pm - 11pm Pacific works, we might be the guild you're looking for :) We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 4/9M, 4/11H recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
12/03/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Rohias
Hellooooooo Hoflax!

Not sure what time zone you're situated in, but if 8pm - 11pm Pacific works, we might be the guild you're looking for :) We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 4/9M, 4/11H recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

I appreciate it! I'm east coast actually, so late night west coast isn't exactly for me hahah, thanks though!
Hey Hofex!

You seem like a good fit for a guild and I would love to talk to you about possibly joining! Add my btag or disc and we can chat more! Hope to hear from you!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 11/11N and 8/11H Antorus wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Any great DPS will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 11/11N 8/11H

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
Hey Hoflax! Not sure if our times will be too late for you but my guild Shinigami is recruiting! We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 8pm-12am EST and Monday 9pm-11pm EST. We are currently 11/11N and 5/11H ABT. Last tier we were 3/9M. If these times work for you please add my btag so we can talk further! Thanks!

Btag: ThePrincess#1311

Thanks!
-Ada
Maximum Effort 11/N, 2/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504
[A] <Pinnacle> [6/9M] [11/11H] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push into Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

My name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus.

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
in case u considersuper early/graveyard shift times working for u:
12-3am CST
1-4am EST

Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
or

We’re also LFM mythic plus and PvP players on pushing high mythic plus keys/doing some arenas rBGs with ratings of 2200+
<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you!

We've been around for 8+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond!

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvP server. Keep in mind the server is all Alliance

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Recruitment:
    - Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

- DPS
    - Rogue
    - Warrior
    - Demon Hunter
    - Death Knight
    - Enhance Shaman
    - Hunter
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage
    - Warlock
    - Balance Druid

- Healers
    - Holy Paladin
    - Priest
    - Mistweaver Monk

Loot System:
    Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc.

Outside of Raiding Activity:
    Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you!

About Us:
    Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things.

About You:
    You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website and stream at:
    http://www.secondattemptgaming.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/indofear

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Konimii

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324 - GM / Recruitment
    Konimi#2574 - Healing Officer / Recruitment
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM / Recruitment
    Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
    Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-1/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and 1 healing spot, also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

or

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time