(Ret)urning Paladin LF Hardcore Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone,

(My available raid times are 7:00 EST - 12:00 EST, unless weekends)

I am looking for a raiding guild. I will kind of give a brief history of my raiding credentials and then describe what I am looking for.

I was guild leader of a guild called <Siege> on Shadowmoon - US for three tiers during cataclysm, one of the top 10 (10 man) guilds in NA. Before I made <Siege> with a lot of close friends, I played with Blood Legion during the first tiers of Cataclysm, putting in 25+ hours a week in raids. Hardcore raiding has always been my most passionate activity in WoW, but after not having raided at that level for some time I will need to do some catching up and gearing.. I am best geared for retribution but can also play prot or holy if needed.

That being said - I am looking for the following things in a guild:
Competitive, EFFICIENT raiding environment
Strong Community that wants to achieve things together
History of mythic progression
3-4 nights of progression raiding.

If you are interested in trialing a veteran of the raid scene, please reach out to me at - Liverpool#1715

It should also be noted that I intend to put out YouTube guides and raid videos, as well as potentially stream in the future if it is acceptable.

Thanks for reading.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com