11/11n 940 ele shaman looking for guild.

Guild Recruitment
I’m current looking for a new guild I’m a semi experienced raider that is looking for a dedicated raid team. I have tuesdays and Wednesday nights free after 8pm EST and all of Sunday available so I’m looking for active horde guild within these hours.

My previous raid experience is all mostly from Wotlk and cata currently I’m 11/11 normal for antorus and looking to progress into heroic and possible mythic if possible.
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Hey Zabbyboi!

First off your name is great. Second I think you may be a good fit for our raid team if you are able to make saturdays! Add me on btag or disc and we can chat more!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Hello Zappyboi, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your elem would be a great fit!

We are 2/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. 10/11N, multiple 9% wipes last night, damn that buff! We need more epic DPS to burn/electrocute him to give us loots! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. Last week we did an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

Feel free to reach out on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression sitting at 5/11H with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
We aren't specifically looking for your class, but we could still use ya. Our info is below, would love to chat with ya!

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
chrism#1202 add me similar raid times
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression: 11/11H Antorus, 5/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or https://goo.gl/forms/omnHjwWj2lfGLadN2

Thanks for your time!
Hello there! We are currently in need of RDPS to help us progress in mythic. Here is a bit about us, and if you are interested, please add me on bnet @ Noodles#1500 and we shall have a chat. Thanks for your time!

<Clown Car Submarine> on Kil'jaeden, is a casual Heroic/Mythic guild that is composed with a close group of players that have been raiding together for years. We are laid back and like to have fun during raids while clearing contents with efficiency. We are currently looking for raiders to complete our roster for Mythic raiding. Feel free to send a message to any officer to find out more!

Server:
Kil’jaeden: Horde
Pacific Time Zone
PVP Server

Raid Times:
Tuesdays: 6pm- 9pm PST(server time)
Sundays: 6pm-9pm PST (server time)

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 7/11H

Recruiting:
Current Needs:
MDPS: Any exceptional player
RDPS: Druid, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, or other RDPS x 4
Healer: Any exceptional player
Minimum ilevel 940 with ToS Heroic or Mythic experience

All exceptional players of any role/class will be considered.
WE DO NOT RECRUIT BENCH PLAYERS. Every member of our raid group will get in for kills whether that is farm or progression depends on comp/play.

More about Clown Car Submarine:
1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback.
2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids.
3. We use Discord
4. We do not tolerate drama.
5. Raiders are responsible for their own flasks, potions, augment runes and personal foods when necessary for raids.
6. Clown Car Submarine is an 18+ guild.

Please contact the following officers on battle.net or in game:
Pascali: Battle Tag: Noodles#1500
Phaqdemon: Battle Tag: Phaqueue#1510
Remorseless: Battle Tag: Carnage#1703