949 SURVIVAL hunter lf mythic raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
hey! as the title suggests, i am a 949 equipped SURVIVAL hunter lf a new guild to raid antoras with! My last guild broke up due to drama, and my current guild i am in a weekend team, but i would like to have raid days at the beginning of the week.

The reason i stress the survival part so much is that i know there is a lack of interest in survival hunters at the moment. While i can play other spec's, i would like a raid spot in which i can be a survival mainspec.

a little about me:

my legion raiding experience is as follows:

EN 7/7M (cutting edge)
NH 3/10M (during teir, got more after)
TOS 6/9M (during teir)
Antoras: Not yet raided other than Aggramar and Argus on Heroic with my weekend group.

I enjoy arena a lot; i have achieved gladiator in season 15 of Mists of pandaria, as well as every season of legion so far.

My main PvE experience prior to legion was Challange modes, in which i earned multiple Realm Best times in MoP.

I am looking for a guild that is active and friendly, preferable with people hanging out in voice and doing stuff!

My preferred raid days would be mon, tues, wed, anytime after 9PM EST.

if any of this is interesting to you please leave a post, or you can add my battle tag; jawby#1142

Thanks for your time!!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 8/11 ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall, new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled. I may also be able to help out with the cost for server transfer if necessary.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    11/11H Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
    Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Hello there, we are a horde guild currently looking for RDPS. Below is a bit more information about us. If you are interested and would like to chat futher, please add me on bnet @ Noodles#1500 Thanks for your time!

<Clown Car Submarine> on Kil'jaeden, is a casual Heroic/Mythic guild that is composed with a close group of players that have been raiding together for years. We are laid back and like to have fun during raids while clearing contents with efficiency. We are currently looking for raiders to complete our roster for Mythic raiding. Feel free to send a message to any officer to find out more!

Server:
    Kil’jaeden: Horde
    Pacific Time Zone
    PVP Server

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays: 6pm- 9pm PST(server time)
    Sundays: 6pm-9pm PST (server time)

Current Progression:
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H
    Antorus, the Burning Throne: 7/11H

Recruiting:
    Current Needs:
    MDPS: Any exceptional player
    RDPS: Druid, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, or other RDPS x 4
    Healer: Any exceptional player
    Minimum ilevel 940 with ToS Heroic or Mythic experience

All exceptional players of any role/class will be considered.
    WE DO NOT RECRUIT BENCH PLAYERS. Every member of our raid group will get in for kills whether that is farm or progression depends on comp/play.

More about Clown Car Submarine:
    1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback.
    2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids.
    3. We use Discord
    4. We do not tolerate drama.
    5. Raiders are responsible for their own flasks, potions, augment runes and personal foods when necessary for raids.
    6. Clown Car Submarine is an 18+ guild.

Please contact the following officers on battle.net or in game:
    Pascali: Battle Tag: Noodles#1500
    Phaqdemon: Battle Tag: Phaqueue#1510
    Remorseless: Battle Tag: Carnage#1703
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Think of how refreshing a new start on Mal'Ganis would be! We're looking to add another solid DPS to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 2/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com