940 Brewmaster LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

I'm looking at coming back to raiding after taking a long break. I have multiple US top 100 kills over the past three tiers, including Garrosh with Team Dad on Bleeding Hollow, Blackhand and Archimonde with Pie Chart on BH, and Xavius with Mechanical Failure on Proudmoore (Harawrahwah). I also raided ToS with a guild on BH as well (Defile) but the roster boss caught up with us before we could do much progression and I took a break after that. Preferably looking for something that raids 2 days a week, but I would do 3. I know most guilds don't need tanks, so I'm just seeing what my options might be. Tanks for your time!
Hey there, would love to talk to you. I'm the GM of Ominous Latin Phrase and we're looking for a tank for our group! We consist of raiders that have played together for several years and would really like to add to our group. Quick stuff: Tues/thurs 7-10 CST, horde on stormreaver.

We havent raided mythic in a couple tiers due to attendance boss wipes, but we've got some really talented players!

exiled#11276 is my bnet tag
General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 11/11N, 6/11H Ant, 7/9M
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 11/30/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

Tanks:
Guardian Druid: Very High!
Blood DK: Very High

DPS:
Feral Druid: Very High!
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Warrior: Very HIGH!
Mage: HIGH!

Heals:
Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
bump?
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. Currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm - 12am EST
Saturday 9pm - 12am EST

Optional farm raid Tuesday 9pm - 12am EST

Progression:
7/9M ToS

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Gub#1148
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested! We are looking for a tank to push mythic Antorus progression. Would love to talk more.

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
8/11 H Antorus (after 1 heroic raid night)
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
Hey Harahwah,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can make room for a main tank on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
hello, i posted on your thread on the bleeding
hollow forum if you would like to take a look at it.