934 Frost DK and 938 Havoc DH LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Available any day preferably 7pm central or later. (Doesn't matter time zone)
2. Server preference: Any server if we feel like we are a match for you
3. Faction preference: Either or but prefer to stay alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore to maybe hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 9/9 H 2/9 M (Guild fell apart and me and my fiance took a break for 2 months)
6. Contact info: My Fiance Btag is: Adoriable#11980 (Best Point of contact since I work)
7. Anything else:
My Raider.IO is: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/R%C3%ABap%C3%A9r#tier=19
Her Raider.IO is: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/Dor%C3%AC
Im 934 Frost DK with Blood off spec and she is 938 Havoc DH.

If you want more info feel free to message me on here or on Bnet.
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. I added you.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/11N 2/11H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank or healer

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Heya Reaper,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and hopefully do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
If you faction and server change is not an issue give us a look

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hey there!

Undying Resolution is currently recruiting a few DPS to round out our roster for progression into heroic and mythic Antorus.

----------

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WotLK.

Progression:
Antorus: 7/11N
ToS: 9/9H & 1/9M

Who You Are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS - Feral Druid, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Rogue

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Eriol - Ankzu#1382
Who are we?

<Revival> is a Mythic Raiding Guild on US MalGanis. We are a group of players that have been raiding together for years. We have made it a point to push progression and see the full tier's content each tier. We have decided to form our own group after our last one had the leadership fall apart. What we have are skilled, dedicated raiders that want to push progression and still have fun playing the game. We believe that this is a social game and that you should look forwarded to spending your raid time with the other raiders. We also believe that as a 2 night raiding guild attendance is extremely important as well as reviewing the fights before logging into to raid. We do not want to waste any one else's time because one of us doesn't know the fight.

Caution:
If you are an elitest, like to point fingers, rude to other people, enjoy causing loot drama, or dont know how to have fun. Please DO NOT APPLY. We do not want you, you are not welcome.

Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M 9/9H

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST - 1am EST
Thursday : 9pm EST - 1am EST

Recruitment

Current class openings:

HIGH Need:
- Healer with Good DPS Offspec (No Holy Paladins)
- Balance Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Frost/Unholy Deathknight

MEDIUM Need:
- Warrior
- Rogue
- Shadow Priest

Absolutely full on Holy Paladins.

We are actively looking for the classes listed above however our recruitment remains open at all times. All applications will be considered, regardless of iLvL, progression or class. That said we do prefer 910+ iLvL and 52 points in main weapon.

Leadership & Contact Information

Guild Master: Durgga (Durgga#1765)
Officers : MorphZero (Element#1778)
Recruitment: Albart (Dinosaur#1438) Feiticèira(Sextape#1439)

Apply at http://revival.wowlaunch.com
Hello!

If you haven't found a guild yet we would love to be considered. I'll drop our spam below and you can reach out if you are interested!

< The Covenant > Proudmoore ( US )
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/ Thursday 7-9 PST
Progression: 9/9 H

About Us: We are a small guild of close knit, talented players that enjoy raiding. We work hard to maintain a positive drama free guild enviroment. Our members are helpful and good hearted people and new recruits are expected to be the same. We have a lively discord and keep it pretty casual outside of raids. Its all business for raid time however. Our guild was formed just a couple months ago and it took little time to get heroic tomb on farm. Our raiders are talented, experienced, and work well together. We would very much like to push into mythic progression starting with antorus, but need to fill out our team to do so. We are willing to help new and returning players gear and/or get up to speed with raiding so long as you are motivated. We would also consider merging another guild into our own. And finally we welcome players of all level, skill, etc. who are just looking for some good people to hang out with and a good guild to be a part of regardless of raiding interest.

Current Needs: talented dps are in demand. While some specs would be nice to have ( i.e. warlock ) we are currently not putting class restrictions on the team. So long as you have a good attitude, are consistent with attendance, and can pull your weight we have a spot for you.

So thanks for reading and shoot me a dm if you would like to discuss joining the family!

Discord: wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259
Ty all for the postings! We will be looking at them all as soon as we can :)
Hey there! Antorus is here and we here at Tactical are excited about the new challenges ahead. We are also excited to be opening up our raid team to new additions. We're looking for players who are motivated, eager to learn new encounters, have a postive attitude, and want to be part of an in game family. If that sounds like you we could be the home for you.

<Tactical> Stormrage Alliance 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After only our first weekend together as a guild we were 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens.

Schedule:

Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

Rogue (high demand)

DK {frost or uh} (med demand)

WW monk (med demand)

DH [havoc] (med demand)

***Transfers will be reimbursed for players who pass their trial period with the guild.***

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed.

Check out our guild page and enjoy our guild theme song at:

tacticalstormrage.enjin.com

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
11/30/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Brandoni
If you faction and server change is not an issue give us a look

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

I sent you a btag request should be Adoriable#11980

Also ive relized my DH dosent look as seasoned in Mythic raiding, that is because i swapped from MM Hunter mid raid tier.

If you would like to see her character please search:
Adoriah- Burning Legion in <Light Brigade>

She has the rest of my raid stats on her toon page.
Hey Reaper, I added you on btag as Harshif. Id love to talk about bringing both you and your fiance in as trials. We are specifically looking for melee dps and itd be great to have you guys along. Ill post the guild spam for information.

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday raid 9:30p-1230p
Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 7/9M
Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs: DPS: Ranged preferably.
All classes will be considered.
Well I am a little late to the party but I would love to chat with you.

A quick summary of us...

I'm Kosh, officer with Alliance guild Errant Venture on Whisperwind

Our team has raided together for years in some shape or form with most of us coming over from SWTOR about a year ago. The team consists of working professional adults who love to raid with one another. Our team goals are primarily heroic oriented, but we want to grow to be a bit of a larger team so after AoTC is acheieved we can step in for a few mythic bosses. We do not tolerate drama and expect each team member to pull his/her weight but we always respect the person behind the keyboard.

If you are looking for that type of environment then we'd love for you to consider us. Also, there are two teams in our guild which is really nice because we have a larger body of people to partner with without being so large you get lost. We also have a casual/open sign up raid that happens on Mondays, a great time for alts or to try new things.

If this sounds like something that would interest you please reach out to me at Kosh#1220

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM Eastern and you'd be welcome to trial with us this evening.
Well if you two want to chat and maybe consider going Horde.

<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking DPS as we start Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 9/11H ABT
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Kaewynn - Kaelani#1390 Officer
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
We are in need of a reliable dps. If interested, a trial spot would be immediately available. I've left our guild spam below.

<Loot> is a progression raiding guild on the Horde side of US-Illidan.

Progress: 11/11N, 1/11H, 0/11M
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8-11 PM (CST)

Our main focus for the remainder of Tier 21 is AoTC and Mythic progression. If
you have any questions, please contact one of us below.

Strength#11285
Quills#11385
<Dreamscape> is an Alliance PVE raiding guild on Stormrage focused on progressing through Legion Mythic raids and current content. The basis of our guild is to have fun while conducting end-game raiding progression with dedicated members that are willing to work together and progress through new content.

What we need most right now:

The direction of the guild is primarily aimed at progressing through 20 men Mythic raid content. We also work hard on raid achievements and Mythic+ Keystone grinding. Most of our current core group members have been raiding on and off together since Molton Core in Vanilla World of Warcraft.

We raid 3 nights a week

Raid times are based on Server Time which is EST:

Tuesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Thursday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

We are currently recruiting all classes & as well as casual players are also welcome!

Contact Info:

Addictive#1191

Ddaydrasin#11244

Gharalahara#11359

www.dreamscapegaming.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (11/11H) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 11/11H, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)