-

Guild Recruitment
-
^
Updated
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
^
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
^
Hi
^
^
Hello, Friend

I am the Guild Leader of a newly formed Alliance Guild on Anvilmar/Undermine <Reforged> i am currently looking for players for a progressive minded guild with a social/friendly atmosphere. I want to push content, but not at the expense of making everyone miserable. I would welcome you, should you choose to join feel free to add me if you wish Revan#1421. I look forward to hearing back from you

Best Regards,
Selestia
Guild Recruitment Info:

Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.
Hey! We are currently looking for a strong druid to finish off Heroic Antorus and push mythic content! here is our spam below or just add me Squishyface#1849 if you want to talk!

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Antorus. We are primarily seeking a Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, and ranged dps. We will consider skilled players of any role/specialization, however.

We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild. Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
*We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders agree.

Expectations:
-Strong attendance. We understand that emergencies happen, but we expect people to be online if they have not cleared an absence with an officer.
-We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
-Knowledge of your class inside and out.
-Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
-Study encounters! Raids require personal accountability more than ever, so knowing the encounters beforehand is essential.
-You must have Discord! We like members who communicate with one another, so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Rogue (bnet-Gingerqtpie#1797)
^
^
Berzzerk#1338. Add me when you get a chance. Here is our original post don’t you don’t have a huge spam under yours.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759618830#post-3
Khadberry#1567

If you are looking for a Heroic minded guild(we did half of M NH until the summer vacation one shot us), hit me up. We currently have 2 tanks, but one of them would gladly swap back to dps as he is just filling in. 11/11N, 8/11H so far.

We raid Tues/Weds, 7:45CST-10:30CST
Hey,

We've been looking for the right Druid tank/dps.

We are a two-night/week Mythic guild, raiding Tues/Thurs from 9-12pm(EST) on Turalyon.

Happy to chat in game, on bnet, or feel free to submit an app.

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: Dethkrik#4970)
Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613
^
^