Firelands raid mode stuck (10-man heroic)

Bug Report
I am on the thrall server trying to do all the raid modes, but when i go into the portal no matter what mode i select, it stays in 10 man heroic mode when i go in. I have rebooted the game many times. I have restarted my PC. I even did a PC speed boost scan, to correct any PC errors. It is confirmed stuck in 10 man heroic mode
You can only do one size of heroic per week, so if you've already killed any boss on H10, then you will not be able to do H25. You should still be able to switch it to N25 (though keep in mind that N10 and N25 also share lockouts, but you can switch sizes between bosses, but heroic will lock you to a single size).
12/04/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Pancakê
You can only do one size of heroic per week, so if you've already killed any boss on H10, then you will not be able to do H25. You should still be able to switch it to N25 (though keep in mind that N10 and N25 also share lockouts, but you can switch sizes between bosses, but heroic will lock you to a single size).
yes you can
12/04/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Sleepercore
12/04/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Pancakê
yes you can
still don't change the fact it won't change modes on the other side of the portal that i selected
You're in 10H.

Have you killed any bosses?

What are you trying to switch it to?

Are you inside or outside the raid when trying to switch?

Are you paying attention to notifications/error messages?
having this same problem with Ulduar, no raid id is saved its completely clear. Yet no matter what I do I am stuck on 10 man. Which sucks cause I've been unable to get my legendary finish on 25 mode. Actually had this problem 3 weeks in a row now, so I know its not me saved to another raid.
03/24/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Gigalight
having this same problem with Ulduar, no raid id is saved its completely clear. Yet no matter what I do I am stuck on 10 man.
Ulduar hasn't had a 25man mode for a couple months now. It doesn't have an explicit 10man mode either. It will flex according to how many people are in your raid.

03/24/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Gigalight
Which sucks cause I've been unable to get my legendary finish on 25 mode.
If you are trying to get the shards for Val'anyr, they will still drop in the flex raid, even when it is scaled down to 10 players. I am not sure the steps after that, but I would be truly surprised if they could not be completed as well.