946 BDK LF GUILD

Guild Recruitment
Hi there and thank you for stopping by! As the post says 946 dk tank LF antorus raiding guild that currently needs a tank in there raid roster.I have 76 points in my concordance and I also have a unholy DPS spec as well too with a ilvl of 944 and 70 points on its concordance.I also do mythic + dungeons in my spare time and I currently have 4/11 H Antorus atm. If any questions or if you would like to trial me please contact me here and I will get back to you on it. If you need a link to my raiding experience and M+ score here it is: https://raider.io/characters/us/bladefist/Deathréaver.
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+
Tank
Blood DK
Prot War

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com