Transmog Plea

General Discussion
I just wanted to once again (as this has been stated before) plee for Polearm transmogs for Staff users (at least warlocks, lol).

This scythe stuff is getting out of control, there is way more scythes for melee than Warlocks, that actual need them.

I know you tried to fix that with artifacts, and thanks. However no offense meant, but the artifact skins are all pretty bad. The only ones that could have been remotely good IMO is the PvP one, that you made look like an axe (everyday i see it and ask why!!! LOL), and the mage tower one, which you have made overly demon themed.

I just want a Witch Hunters Harvester, a Spooky Scythe, a beautiful Scythe of the Unmaker (which btw that thing is gorgeous, for melee....).

Seriously blizz, please give us a decent scythe staff or 2, or at least let us mog the polearms.

Hint decent is not littered with demons and horns, I know I know "Warlock Lore", but seriously the demon stuff is way overused and annoying.

While we are at it, how about an undead horse mount, that doesnt have horns. When a horse dies in wow they magically grow horns I guess lol.

Edit: To add Insult to injury, BTW, the one, old, unique scythe we did have Staff of the Left hand Path (Justified sins i think on ally).

You gave that to melee too, like are you for real right now......
12/06/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Sneakisneaki
*plea

You right, didn't catch that, thanks.
I totally agree. Once Legion ends, I'm going back to using staves for Elemental and Restoration. I'd like some variety when I do.
12/06/2017 12:19 PMPosted by Dæmônic
12/06/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Sneakisneaki
*plea

You right, didn't catch that, thanks.
<3
Mine is good enough.