Moon Guard now has more Female Characters

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
12/08/2017 10:31 PMPosted by Bertane
12/08/2017 10:12 PMPosted by Donaldtrump
Even this thread is getting taken over by female toons.

i am surprised you are still wearing that name - won't take long until it you have to change it though

Honest question: Why would they have to change it? I don't see how it violates the ToS?
[quote]
12/08/2017 10:48 PMPosted by Saralight
I thought there were no girls on the internet. Jokes aside, how do you exactly tell if it is a girl playing or a male playing?

There's a relevant quote from his namesake that I could use, but I'm a COWard.

I laughed out loud.
12/09/2017 12:01 AMPosted by Donaldtrump
I could explain exactly why I would never do that but it is pointless, you seem to want to believe what you want to believe just like the person you named yourself after.

Comment on any Vox, The Young Turks or Buzzfeed video with anything remotely positive regarding Trump and just watch the responses. Liberals are hive minded when it comes to arguing, which is why it doesn't surprise me you attacked his intelligence despite him being much smarter than you or I.

It's the same thing the other way around, and you know it. Go to Breitbart and say something positive about Obama and they get just as silly as lefties when you say something positive about Trump. Same song different key.

See you're probably trolling here, and if that's true I'm just speaking to the character you're playing because a great many people are actually like you and for those people it's so often like their entire outlook, their whole view of this world (and beyond, for the religious) is shaped by these politicians and their parties. People are like that on the left and on the right, damn near everything for them is a political issue, even down to where you shop and eat. It's like these politicians, be it Obama or Trump, own their entire psyche and soul.

Here's what I am saying:

If you find yourself constantly thinking "Well liberals do this and that" or "Conservatives do this and that" and thinking that leads to you being divided from large numbers of your countrymen, realize that you're probably being played like these WoW characters.... something a politician with a high IQ is good for.
12/09/2017 12:01 AMPosted by Donaldtrump

Comment on any Vox, The Young Turks or Buzzfeed video with anything remotely positive regarding Trump and just watch the responses. Liberals are hive minded when it comes to arguing, which is why it doesn't surprise me you attacked his intelligence despite him being much smarter than you or I.

It's the same thing the other way around, and you know it. Go to Breitbart and say something positive about Obama and they get just as silly as lefties when you say something positive about Trump. Same song different key.

See you're probably trolling here, and if that's true I'm just speaking to the character you're playing because a great many people are actually like you and for those people it's so often like their entire outlook, their whole view of this world (and beyond, for the religious) is shaped by these politicians and their parties. People are like that on the left and on the right, damn near everything for them is a political issue, even down to where you shop and eat. It's like these politicians, be it Obama or Trump, own their entire psyche and soul.

Here's what I am saying:

If you find yourself constantly thinking "Well liberals do this and that" or "Conservatives do this and that" and thinking that leads to you being divided from large numbers of your countrymen, realize that you're probably being played like these WoW characters.... something a politician with a high IQ is good for.

I like trains!

(Sorry going to be derailing the political flame war into random nonsense because it's a more healthy discussion)

What do you like?
12/08/2017 11:36 PMPosted by Bertane
It was written by highly qualified psychiatrists and psychologists who felt it necessary to warn the American public.
Yes, ones who don't like his politics and have never had a conversation with him one on one so they used their profession to go after him. And you, like an idiot, just soak it all up because it's what you want to believe.
12/09/2017 12:25 AMPosted by Kegsmasher
What do you like?

Making America great again.
12/09/2017 12:17 AMPosted by Kegsmasher
Honest question: Why would they have to change it? I don't see how it violates the ToS?

It's in here:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

In particular, you may not use any name:

(iv) That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality
12/09/2017 12:26 AMPosted by Isò
12/08/2017 11:36 PMPosted by Bertane
It was written by highly qualified psychiatrists and psychologists who felt it necessary to warn the American public.
Yes, ones who don't like his politics and have never had a conversation with him one on one so they used their profession to go after him. And you, like an idiot, just soak it all up because it's what you want to believe.

We can only judge him by his own words and actions.

Let me guess: you have never had a conversation with him one on one yourself.
Stop harassing Daddy.
12/08/2017 10:07 PMPosted by Donaldtrump
https://realmpop.com/us-moon-guard.html

Currently 50.1% of characters on Moon Guard are female.

How is it realistic to believe that more girls are playing this kind of game?

there is no way this is even remotely accurate simply because i can look at my realm pop stats and its like 10 times what it truly is
12/09/2017 12:27 AMPosted by Florence
12/09/2017 12:25 AMPosted by Kegsmasher
What do you like?

Making America great again.

Well I tried.

12/09/2017 12:31 AMPosted by Florence
12/09/2017 12:17 AMPosted by Kegsmasher

It's in here:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

In particular, you may not use any name:

(iv) That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality

Well he is a "media personality" that's for sure.
He isn't much smarter than me, you I am not so sure about though.

Do explain something to me though. How does an intelligent person make a claim that he was asked about being person of the year on time and that he turned it down because they wanted him to do a interview etc , totally ignoring the fact that the other party can and will refute that statement.

One explanation would be he is stupid, another would be that he is so delusional he actually believes what he says.

Lol nobody smart actually thinks they're smart. Another liberal trait you possess; high ego yet no smart points to make. You're wrong about Donald Trump being asked to be person of the year. It was a maybe, and he did not want to go through an interview and major photo shoot. Can't tell if you're a really unintelligent, salty liberal or just a bad troll. How about saving me some time and giving up like you said you would earlier?
During one of the great Presidential Debates, a group of demon hunters glide in from the sky, landing on top of the roof where the debate is being televised.

Kayn Sunfury: We are here. Jace, Allari, take out those cameras and reporters! Ashe, Kor'vas, with me!

The demon hunter party splits up. Kayn Sunfury, Ashe Ravensong and Kor'vas Bloodthorn charge the stage where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are debating. A confused crowd turns to face them.

Kayn: It is over, demons. You cannot hide from us!

Both presidential candidates turn to face the demon hunters. Donald Trump cranes his head back and lets out a guffaw.

Trump: Ha ha ha! You Illidari fools are too late. It has already begun! Once I am President, this pathetic world will be ripe for the taking. The masters already come!

The humanoid forms of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton melt away to reveal the nefarious dreadlords Don'alzaar and Hilleroth.

Don'alzaar: And now, you die!

A battle ensues as the panicked crowd flees the building. No one knows how it ends. But shortly after, the skies of Washington DC burn as the Burning Legion begins its invasion. The buildings and historical monuments are immolated in felfire as squads of felguards march its streets. Demons of other types run rampant, causing their own brand of destruction and mayhem. A mighty Pit Lord hammers at the Capitol Building. Meanwhile, the Illidari sets up camp in front of the White House, assisting those who wish to aid their fight in driving back the Legion invasion of America.
there is no way this is even remotely accurate simply because i can look at my realm pop stats and its like 10 times what it truly is

Lol it's based on any characters EVER created on the server. There can be vanilla alts that haven't been touched in 10+ years that would still count toward the population.
12/09/2017 12:50 AMPosted by Donaldtrump
Lol nobody smart actually thinks they're smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uviU9Dm1EG8

<3
Lol nobody smart actually thinks they're smart.

That's pretty much a mistatement. People who have high IQ's generally know it, having been tested. However, there are a lot of people who do not have high IQ's but think they are really smart. They may not know their IQ's for having forgotten. Perhaps they were never tested or not told the test results. Or maybe they do know the results but think those results were wrong.

Another liberal trait you possess; high ego yet no smart points to make.

One could easily point this out as a trait possessed by many liberals, conservatives, and people with no political leaning whatever.

Can't tell if you're a really unintelligent, salty liberal or just a bad troll. How about saving me some time and giving up like you said you would earlier?

Ah, and since you don't really have a point, you think calling the poster to whom you are responding childish names is good enough to win the argument for your adoring fans.

It was a maybe, and he did not want to go through an interview and major photo shoot.

Because we all know he hates that.

/nods
As if this has any relevance in a game where you can be a walking talking Cow.
Female or otherwise really doesn't matter.

Then there is each account can have 13 characters on it, second accounts are common, often used to help powerlevel/get mounts, and gender has no function in a digital environment.

Here saying you are a cross dressing squid is just as valid, cross dressing as what might be a valid question, but that you do so is perfectly valid. The server statistics on gendered characters means nothing(beyond the already pointed out fact that the site data is bad)

Maybe I am just more familar with this, you realize there are far FAR too many items that let you morph yourself into other races/sexes even. The noggenfogger skeleton is male no matter who downs the stuff. (See same dance emote as male forsaken) So if they spend their time morphed what gender they started out as is even MORE irrelevant.
That's pretty much a mistatement. People who have high IQ's generally know it, having been tested. However, there are a lot of people who do not have high IQ's but think they are really smart. They may not know their IQ's for having forgotten. Perhaps they were never tested or not told the test results. Or maybe they do know the results but think those results were wrong.

This person claims they are smarter than someone with 156 IQ. The average IQ is 100, this guy is clearly one of those children who use the age old line "I'm really smart for my age" and live by that arrogant lie.

One could easily point this out as a trait possessed by many liberals, conservatives, and people with no political leaning whatever.

False. I claimed this to be a known trait characterizing a die-hard liberal, not exclusively a liberal.

Ah, and since you don't really have a point, you think calling the poster to whom you are responding childish names is good enough to win the argument for your adoring fans.

And yet he began this political argument by calling Donald Trump mentally ill. Hypocrisy is funny, isn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uviU9Dm1EG8

<3

He has an outgoing personality, he isn't afraid to boast, but boasting isn't so bad since he actually has something to boast about. Though I know that outgoing personalities can frighten you, so go ahead and call him unintelligent. I'm sure that'll make you smarter. <3