List of RP and lore advisors (#2)

Emerald Dream
In our on going effort for greater information and accessibility for all of us wonderful RPers I'm looking to start this topic once again, or at least give an update to it if the interest still holds. So, I'll fill out the form with who I know and various GMs in the RP community. This is NOT looking to be a sticky, rather a resource found within a sticky as we cannot adequately track the avtivity of everyone who will volunteer themselves here. Now without further wait, copy pasta:

Original Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15537965862?page=1

The purpose of this thread is gonna be to try to keep an up-to-date list of various areas of lore, and to attach people whom are knowledgeable in a certain area as an advisor to that particular area. This way if somebody has questions about that particular area to help better their RP, develop a character or to just generally expand their lore knowledge, they can go directly to a person on this list for advice.

This could also probably serve as a general advice thread. If you have a lore question, fire away!
I'll try to keep this updated to the best of my ability. Sorry if there's anybody I missed that would like to be on the list, I know there's a few I tried to get in contact with but was unable to. If you would to be added, either reply to the thread with your area, send me a whisper/mail or add Zaxie#1654.

General: Branngas, Abrahof, Alías, Mechtinker, Destrey, Pingyang

Races:

Humans: Destrey, Sharp, Merellia
Night Elves: Jimmirus, Dangreth, Destrey, Merellia, Hazelet
Blood Elves: Rasek, Tarenor, Merellia, Relare
Draenei: Abrahof, Pingyang
Tauren: Torahate, Abrahof, Manashnee
Worgen: Dinkelburg, Nemò
Pandaren: Cranesong, Zhii, Jìan, Pingyang
Dwarves: Hargus, Cyclosis
Gnomes: Zappie, Tinksy, Mechtinker, Scribbleton
Forsaken: Rasek, Mortignis, Teirvel, Nyxies, Hazelet
Goblin: Cazixx
Orcs: Bantaro, Relare
Trolls: Rasek, Jupaljin, Sahnjin
Highborne: Felädris
Demons: Mortignis
Scourge:
Pygmy Gnomes: Bwok
Titan Creations: Pingyang

Classes:

Druid: Rasek, Pingyang, Hazelet
Death Knight: Rasek, Nemò, Pingyang
Paladin: Tarenor, Merellia, Pingyang, Relare
Shaman: Rasek, Abrahof, Pingyang
Priests: Rasek, Merellia, Pingyang
Warlock: Abrahof, Bantaro, Pingyang
Monk: Zhii, Jìan, Pingyang
Mage: Sachiel, Mechtinker, Nemò, Pingyang
Warrior: Destrey, Pingyang
Hunter: Pingyang
Rogue: Sharp, Pingyang
Demon Hunter: Sakhari, Dangreth, Felädris, Pingyang

Religions:

Twilight's Hammer: Cyclosis
Elune: Dangreth, Alías, Merellia, Felädris, Pingyang
The Light: Nemò, Tarenor, Merellia, Pingyang
The Earthmother: Abrahof, Torahate
Goldrinn:
Wild Gods: Destrey
Naaru: Pingyang
Old Gods: Dinkelburg, Hazelet
Loa: Rasek
Cult of the Forgotten Shadow: Alías
Celestials: Pingyang
Organizations:

Scarlet Crusade: Merellia
Silver Hand: Hargus, Merellia
The Dragonflights: Merellia, Pingyang
Ebon Blade:
Sunwalkers: Abraohf, Sunmaul
Dark/Old Horde:
Sisterhood of Elune: Valibas,Merellia, Felädris
Argent Dawn: Härgus, Merellia
Defias Brotherhood: Destrey
Earthen Ring:
Kirin'Tor: Pingyang
Royal Apothecary Society: Valibas
Illidari: Dangreth, Sakhari
Titans: Nemò, Destrey
Lorewalkers: Pingyang
Shado-Pan: Pingyang

Locations:

Outlands/Dreanor: Merellia, Pingyang
Kalimdor: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang
Northrend: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang
Eastern Kingdoms: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang
Pandaria: Cranesong, Pingyang
Pre Sundering: Dangreth, Merellia, Pingyang
Lordearon: Valibas, Pingyang
Theramore: Valibas, Pingyang
Elemental Plane: Cyclosis
Kul'Tiras: Nearo

Conflicts:

First War: Luggora, Charnym
Second War: Luggora, Charnym, Merellia
Third War: Merellia, Felädris

Misc:

Dialectical Analysts: Pingyang
Cooking bacon: Herchel
I know alot about Lordaeron, theramore and apothecaries of the forsaken

Would say the light as well but no one wants to learn the light from a being of pure darkness
I can lend a hand with Kaldorei non Druid lore. My interest mostly pertain to Pre-Sundering lore focused on the Kaldorei Empire of old.

I leave that Long Vigil stuff to the lazy druids.
For the tribe:
Sahnjin, the Dark Elder of Blackmoon Tribe is a pretty solid reference for Troll Lore. Manashnee is a great reference for Tauren Lore
Bantaro is our orc warlock scholar.
Most everyone else has a pretty good grasp on their main character's race and lore.

Zigra,
I know nothing
I'll volunteer for Worgen Lore, unless you're looking for ED RPers only.

I'm rather proficient in The Wild Gods (especially Goldrinn) and ancient human lore (old ways, arathi, etc), but my specialty is The Worgen. Including but not limited to the War of the Satyr and Worgen origins, Alpha Prime and the Bloodfang Pack/Gilnean Wolf Cult, the Nightbane Pack and the Duskwood Wolf Cult, Archmage Arugal and the Bloodmoon Wolfcult (as well as the Shadowfang and Moonrage packs), Velinde Starsong and the Terrowulf Pack, and other non-historical topics like Worgen psychology, physiology, society, and spiritually.

I have a Worgen RP wiki ongoing project open to the public in the works on my website thewolfheartcoven.guildlaunch.com. Many of these topics are or will be included therein, but it is in a constant state of growth and is far from complete.

If anyone wants to send me questions about Worgen lore or roleplay, I'd love to answer, and knowing what questions people have about worgen lore would even really help me know what to put on the RP wiki project.

Main toon: Raedolf-WyrmrestAccord
Twitter: @RedmaneRaedolf
Wolf Cult community Discord: https://discord.gg/6pH8eKX
I'm willing to put myself out there for Demon Hunter lore.
I know both wild DH and Illidari lore as well as quite a bit of other, random, fel-edgelordism.

Tbh, if I don't have the answer I know people that do.
You can probably put me down for demon hunter, Elune, Pre-Sundering, Illidari organization, and generic Night Elf stuff.
11/17/2017 09:40 AMPosted by Raedolf

I am looking for EDer's exclusively as the point is to reach out to your fellow dreamers to ask these questions either in game, on the forums assuming/hoping they visit these often enough, or last case scenario our server discords assuming they are in there too.

Sorry friend.
11/17/2017 10:52 AMPosted by Abrahof
11/17/2017 09:40 AMPosted by Raedolf

I am looking for EDer's exclusively as the point is to reach out to your fellow dreamers to ask these questions either in game, on the forums assuming/hoping they visit these often enough, or last case scenario our server discords assuming they are in there too.

Sorry friend.

Finding lore experts for that miriad of topics on Emerald Dream sounds like quite a challenge. Good luck! I would very much like to compare notes with an ED Worgen lore enthusiast. For individuals, the offer still stands. I answer questions regardless, and the Wolf Cult discord ranges across servers, including ED.
11/17/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Raedolf
11/17/2017 10:52 AMPosted by Abrahof

Sorry friend.

Finding lore experts for that miriad of topics on Emerald Dream sounds like quite a challenge. Good luck! I would very much like to compare notes with an ED Worgen lore enthusiast. For individuals, the offer still stands. I answer questions regardless, and the Wolf Cult discord ranges across servers, including ED.

I don't see how it's a challenge tbh, there are plenty of people here that are knowledgeable on lore topics of all kinds.

-------------------
Abrahof, i can answer a bunch of stuff about pandaren and pandaria in general. But in all honesty the person who i know is the best of the best in that regards is my guildmaster, Pingyang. I'll show her this post if you want, or you can contact her directly. Seriously, she's amazing.
I am well versed in all races and classes as well.

My personal favorites include: Cult of Forgotten Shadow, Elune religion, Gnomes, Sylvanas.
(Goblins! Although I must admit it doesn't take very much to be goblin expert. I would still be happy to help anyone with them.))
I'm great with all lore in general but I'm really good with gnome and Kirin tor lore
This is a great idea, Immy. Should help a great bit for anyone new to races or classes.
Greedydwarf for General lore, Dwarves, the light, probably a couple other things to.

I know Worgen pretty well and have been brushing up on my old god lore
I know pretty much all Pandaren lore and a good bit of Monk lore
I claim an expertise in worgen lore and I would be happy to answer questions. I also know a lot about pandaren lore, mage lore, death knight lore, titan lore, Light and Shadow/Void lore as well.

You guys can hit me up on either Nemò (Alt code 0242) or Betts. I'm also @YerAHairyWizard on twitter.
Save the odd peon, most of the Blackrock Clan knows the lore of orcs as well as the 1st and 2nd war. We eagerly await the chance to bring the fight back to Alliance for old time's sake, but we'll be happy to suspend hostilities long enough to educate anyone who's interested.
11/18/2017 12:30 PMPosted by Luggora
Save the odd peon, most of the Blackrock Clan knows the lore of orcs as well as the 1st and 2nd war. We eagerly await the chance to bring the fight back to Alliance for old time's sake, but we'll be happy to suspend hostilities long enough to educate anyone who's interested.