How to create a good dk transmog

General Discussion
I decided to transmog Lunnaya. of course I have to farm and get the gear but whatever.

I'm tired of looking like a legion starter

And I don't want to look like a generic dk but still want to look menacing and evil like.

Also no mythic gear please, can't do mythic things sadly due to my schedule, school, art, and work

Any suggestions and/or help?

Thank you very much for responding.
Tyrannical gladiator set .
You need skulls. Skulls and blue-glow.
If you can get it from the BMAH, Warrior T3.
11/19/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Angeleou

Also no pvp stuff, no way am i even decent in pvp XD

Thanks though
The Xorothian gear that drops from WQs and Legion invasions is nice looking. No skulls but it's not used a lot. You may already have some pieces in your collection.
11/19/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Lunnaya
11/19/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Angeleou

Also no pvp stuff, no way am i even decent in pvp XD

Thanks though

You're The Deathlord. You don't have to take the field of battle yourself. Just send your frostwyrm to snipe PVP world quests that award Marks of Honor.
If you don't mind add ons, get mogit and just see what you like from there. It will tell you where you can get the items and list if there are items that share the same model. You can even save transmogs to make it easier to recreate them.
Tempered Saronite stuff. There's a couple of recolours of it, personally I prefer the dark teal / brass looking set (linked below).
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=356/tempered-saronite-battlegear-recolor
11/19/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Onepunchorc
The Xorothian gear that drops from WQs and Legion invasions is nice looking. No skulls but it's not used a lot. You may already have some pieces in your collection.

This is my DK. I like the ICC sets.
11/19/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Onepunchorc

I use that set when I'm in blood.

Like some have said before anything with skulls.

Am a fan of this one I have put together If I do say myself, the Irony even more so as it looks like a frost set.
Do old raids. Lots of cool sets. I know you said no mythic, but I did all the old wod raids on mythic with just three friends.
I wish Blizzard would just unlock all transmog once you reached a certain level or rep or something like that.
11/19/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Tacatiki
I wish Blizzard would just unlock all transmog once you reached a certain level or rep or something like that.

What no, just no. What would be the fun in that. Reputation gar should only be mounts, leveling gear, and pets that's it
Mix and match what you like, see what you feel works for your personal taste.
Sounds like you're quite restricted to obtain the common and fancy stuff.

Just press Shift-P, click appearances and along the top, click the "sets" tab and look for something that you like and google how to obtain it.

Go for a full set or mix and match.

EDIT: Doing "World Tour" raids that you should be able to easily find in the lfr tool is a good way to get a chance of obtaining full sets, as the bosses in older Legion raids drop a full set token instead of an individual piece. Most of those raids only go up to Heroic Nighthold so you should be fine.
Don't forget to match your hair!
11/19/2017 06:44 PMPosted by Velvet
Don't forget to match your hair!

Runs claws through long silky beautiful hair
My DK currently has the Judgement recolor set as its transmog.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=404/judgement-armor-recolor

Pair with the Bleakblade of Shahram from UBRS (aka Blackblade from classic), and it looks pretty badass IMO.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118740/bleakblade-of-shahram&bonus=522#dropped-by

Lots of other cool matching weapon choices though.
You can buy some Cata sets for gold I think