HeyGuys MM needs a nerf

Arenas
please nerf mm a little bit its a lil broken thanx ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Could you explain with some detail as to what, compared to all the other absurd ignorant, dumb !@#$, other specs/classes have, is so broken about MM hunters?
11/20/2017 04:03 PMPosted by Ðmon

LOL
Lol u cray
i agree tbh

you know what i agree prune side winders and give me kill shot and chimera shot back thanks.
11/20/2017 06:05 PMPosted by Surval

you know what i agree prune side winders and give me kill shot and chimera shot back thanks.

no thats a buff, im saying that aimed shot needs to do less damage, marked shot too. as well as remove bursting shot its toxic
<span class="truncated">...</span>

no thats a buff, im saying that aimed shot needs to do less damage, marked shot too. as well as remove bursting shot its toxic

LOL you're toxic. We prolly have one of the lowest single target damage in arena. please stop. The issue with MM is our cleave vs or Single target.
I would be all for reducing marked shot/sw damage on targets that aren't main target in return for real single target damage. There's a lot of things I'd change about mm design wise, but working within the current game, I think a base tradeoff there could turn the spec into something we'd all rather play and play against.

I think as far as "op" goes though, a lot more people would be playing it if it was that good Imo. There are obviously a few people who are really good players who have done well with it, but hunter comps in general are pretty rare in this meta.

Would also be cool if they could redo the wasted talent slot that is sniper shot and make it a magic based focus dump. It also makes no sense that scatter isn't on the same dr table as bursting since you have to give up bursting for it now.
you're trolling right
Plz nerf mm, I can't even describe how mongo that class is. 3 buttons and one shot me plz nerf
dont nerf me pls
Nerf MM now plz. Braindead mongo spec requires 0 skill. What's so hard about throwing a trap on a stunned target? Plz nerf. thank.

Buff surv
11/21/2017 05:24 AMPosted by Rhomasx
Nerf MM now plz. Braindead mongo spec requires 0 skill. What's so hard about throwing a trap on a stunned target? Plz nerf. thank.

Buff surv

agreed ty
LMFAO
LOL @ the people who bit the bait
nerf their haste
nerf bm tbh
Hunters in general need a nerf.
to all those saying this is bait are wrong. MM hunter can literally run on top of you, trap you for 8s. and then bursting for 4 and then wyvern. not only is their cc braindead to setup but they also do way to much st damage right now. sure its higher vs cloth but even vs plate its high. they do extremely well vs most casters and counter a lot of them. when i say mm needs a nerf its true and you guys just need to open your eyes