6/9M 940 HPALLY LF WEEKEND RAID TEAM

Guild Recruitment
6/9M Experience On horde willing to transfer to any server, Looking for a team that needs a Holy pally i currently have 75 traits as holy 74 as ret. Looking for a friday-saturday raid days. I like to be in a friendly-hardcore environment. If interested message me below.
6/9M *CARRIED* HPALLY LF WEEKEND RAID TEAM. Looking for a team that will not tell me what to do regardless of how bad I am performing. I want people to put up with my poor behavior and I will not take no as an answer.
If you gonna be a !@#$ healer and leave, at least have the balls to make the post from your main toon.
Forgot to post the logs to your !@#$ healing, lemme help you out. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/311689 . So now everyone can see your %^-* healing and inability to do mechanics.
6/9m HardCarried , Holy Paladin, 1 dispel over 50 pulls of mistress paper weight looking to raid with a laid back and friendly guild; even though I brag about how inferior every other player in my guild is but then when is told facts I proceed to rage, kick and scream at everyone like a raging monkey in discord.

In addition to this, I have a huge weak aura, only one that covers my screen when I use AM and proceed to stand in 3 mistress beams and blame everyone else. Continuing with this notion, I refuse to download anyone else’s weak auras and die to simplistic fights such as sisters twilight glaives even though I play the most monkey and tankiest healer in the game.

I additionally will scream at your raid leader when being told I am making an incorrect play and yell “DONT CALL ME OUT BRO, don’t *#*%ing call me out bro”

Furthermore, you need to learn how to not talk !@#$ and take constructive criticism before you talk smack to other raiders. As a person who has raided with this individual I highly advise anyone looking at this player to avoid this player until he learns how to stop being a bad and toxic element... FAST.
I've recently been raiding with this holy paladin and I can 100% recommend him to any hardcore guild working towards world firsts for the upcoming Antorus raid. In regards to all other posters in this thread, their comments are based on false information and quite frankly, a deep-seated jealousy. Trapheals has one thing most others raiders don't, he can both play his class to perfection, and do all mechanics properly within a few pulls of learning a new boss. He is the perfect progression raider and simply found himself in a guild crawling with underachievers. Their envy eventually became known to traphealz and he realized he didn't want to be a part of their toxic environment. Their posts in this forum only make it clear that they intend to inflict further harm in his guild searching endeavors. They obsess and attempt to sully his perfection as they know they will never be as good a player and as good a man as trap.

To any guild looking for the best holy paladin. Look no further. Traphealz is your man.
11/25/2017 08:44 PMPosted by Kranxxu
I've recently been raiding with this holy paladin and I can 100% recommend him to any hardcore guild working towards world firsts for the upcoming Antorus raid. In regards to all other posters in this thread, their comments are based on false information and quite frankly, a deep-seated jealousy. Trapheals has one thing most others raiders don't, he can both play his class to perfection, and do all mechanics properly within a few pulls of learning a new boss. He is the perfect progression raider and simply found himself in a guild crawling with underachievers. Their envy eventually became known to traphealz and he realized he didn't want to be a part of their toxic environment. Their posts in this forum only make it clear that they intend to inflict further harm in his guild searching endeavors. They obsess and attempt to sully his perfection as they know they will never be as good a player and as good a man as trap.

To any guild looking for the best holy paladin. Look no further. Traphealz is your man.

wrong
pretty sure this guy is great, ya'll are haters
Pretty sure you can make a post from your now guildless main.
I've recently been raiding with this priest and I can 100% recommend him to any hardcore guild working towards world firsts for the upcoming Antorus raid. In regards to all other posters, their comments are based on false information and quite frankly, a deep-seated jealousy. Avantha has one thing most others raiders don't, he can both play his class to perfection, and do all mechanics properly within a few pulls of learning a new boss. He is the perfect progression raider and simply found himself in a guild crawling with underachievers. Their envy eventually became known to Avantha. Their posts in this forum only make it clear that they intend to inflict further harm in his endeavors. They obsess and attempt to sully his perfection as they know they will never be as good a player and as good a man as Avantha.

To any guild looking for the best holy paladin. Look no further. Avantha is your man.
wtf is a schmeegs, besides a hater?
Zqs is an idiot, don't trust that guy.
I enjoy these types of threads.
IM THE MAP IM THE MAP IM THE MAP IM THE MAP IM THE MAPPPPP
Ice Cold lol
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
"Don't call me out bro"