Paladin looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
Greetings
Experienced and vetern raider looking for a new home for AtBT, Looking to play either Holy or Protection.

1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Friday either Earlymorning/early afternoon or Late night. Pacific standard time. (between 4-9pm Pst does not work for me)

2. Server preference: Any

3. Faction preference: Any, Preff Aliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: looking for Casual /semi-hardcore mythic progression (under 12 hours a week)

5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H TOS, 8/10M Nighthold

6. Recent logs (if available): Do not currently have any, Switching to a paladin for the rest of the expansion, will run content to show im not a bad.

7. Contact info: Here or Edantis#1167

8. Anything else: I enjoy other games (LoL, Pubg, HoTs, Overwatch Ect.), i enjoy doing Mythic +, Pvp, looking for a good group to goof around with

Cheers
Up
Conveniently we are on the same server and can use a quality paladin for our roster. We will be raiding in Antorus tonight. I am at work, but added you on Battlenet.

<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you!

We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond!

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvP server. Keep in mind the server is all Alliance

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Recruitment:
    - Tanks (Any Spec / Class)
    - DPS (Any Spec / Class)
    - Healers (Any Spec / Class)
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

Loot System:
    Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc.

Outside of Raiding Activity:
    Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you!

About Us:
    Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for the new Warlords of Draenor content. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things.

About You:
    You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website and stream at:
    http://www.secondattemptgaming.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/indofear

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Konimii

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324 - GM / Recruitment
    Konimi#2574 - Healing Officer / Recruitment
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM / Recruitment
    We are Raven Guard, currently 9/9H and we run two raid teams. our weekday team currently needs dps, with about 4 raid spots open for our soon-to be mythic team.

our weekend team needs 1 tank, 1 healer and all dps for the newly formed weekend team.

both teams are running 8pm-11pm EST,
    weekday: Tuesday and Wednesday
    weekend: Saturday and sunday
    optional alt raid Thursday nights.

we provide flasks and feasts for raiders, we have a full discord of channels for raider use both in game and out of game, were getting ourselves in other mmo's and RPGs. were an adult, relaxed guild that offers you a place to raid without worry of the "50 DKP MINUS" guy.

reply here or add my battletag at Zeerek#1116
    bump
    I'm also Canadian :D
    Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
    -Healer
    -Hunter
    -Warlock
    -Rogue
    -Warrior
    -Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
    -DBM
    -Exorsus Raid Tools
    -RC Loot Council
    -Weak Auras
    *Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
    Tuesday nights are always fun
    last bump before bed
    Good morning world! (of warcraft)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com