Subpar player LF casual raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Ok I'll admit it. It breaks my heart, but I'm just not very good at this game anymore. I can light up a training dummy and LFR, but when I get into a raid group I just seem to fall apart. That doesn't take away from my love of raiding thought, so here's to hoping there's a guild out there that I can fit in and raid with.

I've been playing this mage since vanilla and raided very heavily up through WoLK. Then the whole family/work yadda yadda yadda story and that ended that. I've continued to play when I had time and even got into 2 seperate raid guilds during WoD. It was then that I learned I could no longer keep up and was asked to step out for bosses that the groups were not capable of carrying me through. Let me tell ya, that was a tough and embarrassing pill to swallow! Since then I have just quested on and off and done some low level raiding, but I've always wanted to get back into end game content and try to do better. I don't care about upgrades or progression as long as everyone is having fun.

I guess the best thing i can offer your guild is attendance. Recently diagnosed with cancer and won't be back to work for quite a while. I'm taking pretty well to the chemo and don't see it being an issue with my availability anytime day or night. I would really prefer to stay Alliance but have no problems rolling Horde. Especially after seeing the Battle for Azeroth cinematic! Sylvanas may have awakened something inside of me.

I want to be clear that I'm not looking to be carried through anything. I would like a guild that is running normal (possibly heroic) content and can help me to become a relevant player once again. I would prefer to play this mage but am open to any class or role. Please reply if interested and thank you for reading.
Korial, House Brighthammer is a smallish guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We understand that real life happens to people. We have family raid nights that are open to all family members who have the right level and ilvl to get into the raid and not get insta-squished. We do ask that you try to follow mechanics, and use Discord so we can communicate those mechanics to you. As long as you are making an honest attempt, we don't bench people from family night. We can help you get geared to go in with us, and we have some other mages in the guild who may be able to help you look at your rotation/prioritization and statting, to try to bring you back up to speed.

We raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST, And are just getting started in Antorus. We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS and tank positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
Hellooooooo Korial!

We're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 4/9M recruiting for Mythic ToS and Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey Korial, sorry to read about your situation. Hope things look up and get better from here on out. May the Dark Lady watch over you!

Who Are We?
We formed early summer of 2016, as a group of friends who just wanted to raid, PvP, and experience the game without the stress. This resulted in Wraiths of the Dark Lady. We have created a small community of close knit friends and family. Through out Legion we have achieved ahead of the curve through every raid tier. The majority of the raid team has been together since the end of Warlords of Draenor, and even some of us have raided together in previous expansions. We also like to hold transmog competitions. Whether you like to PvP, raid, do the high key mythic dungeon crawling, farm, or just experience the game in your own way, we have people who just might share your interest! We also raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

We are a horde guild located on Winterhoof-US and Kilrogg-US servers.

When We Raid
Friday - 10pm EST to 1am
Saturday - 10pm EST to 1am
(7p - 10p PST)

Potential Raiders
We're looking for players who love to play the game! Someone that has the mindset to show up consistently and perform to the best of their ability, someone that is active, mature, and that can take a joke. Please have a positive attitude! Lastly, someone who wants to have fun!

What Wraiths of the Dark Lady brings to the table
Fun and stress free raiding enviroment
Ahead of the Curve
New friends!

Contact Info
AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
LordThoth666#1578 - Guild Master
LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead

Thank you, and may the Dark Lady Watch over you! Whether if it's my guild or not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable home for your raiding needs!
<Nutty Squirrel Gang> Is currently seeking all players who would like to venture into Antorus! we are a newer guild formed with a core of RL friends. We are currently raiding at Casual lvl to get our new members geared to where we can push simi hardcore, while still maintaining the casual environment. leaders are very experienced raiders willing to help.

Our raid times are wed thur 8pm to 11pm CST.

We offer a very relaxed raid environment, and help gearing to get you into our raid teams. we also enjoy m+ and casual pvp on off days. we want to build to where their are activities always going on and need you to do so!

So if you are interested message the contact below for more info.

Realm: Illidan
Fraction: Horde

Leaders Progress: 7/7M EN 8/10M NH 6/9M ToS 11/11N Antorus
Dillonhardy#1241
Hey there, Korial. It looks like you've got quite a few options here. I wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about the cancer diagnosis. My mother went through that process a few years back now, I know it's tough on a person. I wish you all the luck with that moving forward.

I do want to pass on that I'm looking to fill our roster for casual raiding in our guild, <Fellowship>. Here's a link to my recruitment post, no need to re-hash it here.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759437433#post-1

I hope you'll considering coming to the "dark side" (Horde) and maybe doing a server swap. I really think we'd be a good fit for you. We're a mature guild with many of our members having jobs, spouses, and children. We understand life happens, better than most.

If you're interested feel free to send me a message. I hope you find what you've been looking for. Again, I wish you the best with your cancer treatment - it's tough (I've seen it first hand). And I really hope you enjoy your adventure wherever you end up playing!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello!

If you are still looking for a guild we would love to be considered. I've been playing mage for a lot of years and can help you regain your former glory! We have exceedingly helpful members and a laid back raid environment where you won't feel pressured and can focus on improvement. I'll drop our spam below so you can read a bit about the guild and my contact info will be at the bottom.

< The Covenant > Proudmoore ( US )
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/ Thursday 7-9 PST
Progression: 9/9 H

About Us: We are a small guild of close knit, talented players that enjoy raiding. We work hard to maintain a positive drama free guild enviroment. Our members are helpful and good hearted people and new recruits are expected to be the same. We have a lively discord and keep it pretty casual outside of raids. Its all business for raid time however. Our guild was formed just a couple months ago and it took little time to get heroic tomb on farm. Our raiders are talented, experienced, and work well together. We would very much like to push into mythic progression starting with antorus, but need to fill out our team to do so. We are willing to help new and returning players gear and/or get up to speed with raiding so long as you are motivated. We would also consider merging another guild into our own. And finally we welcome players of all level, skill, etc. who are just looking for some good people to hang out with and a good guild to be a part of regardless of raiding interest.

Current Needs: talented dps are in demand. While some specs would be nice to have ( i.e. warlock ) we are currently not putting class restrictions on the team. So long as you have a good attitude, are consistent with attendance, and can pull your weight we have a spot for you.

So thanks for reading and shoot me a dm if you would like to discuss joining the family!

Discord: wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259
hey not sure if you still looking but H<raven guard> might be a good fit for you we have 2 raid teams tues/wed and sat/sun both are 8-11 est. we have gone aotc on every raid as of late with both teams but now we are in need of a few more good players. currently recruitment for the weedayt team is full but there are still spots on the weekend team.

we also provide food flask and guild repairs for both raid teams
we run a loot council made up of our officers and a rotating raid member

we are a family friendly guild we hang out on discord on a regular basis. while we run mythic, bgs, old school stuff or other games on occassion.

if this sounds like it may be of some interest to you hit me up @ shadyfaux#1652 (btag)
Add me on real ID Apollexis#1142, I pride my guild on gabbing reliable and loyal players regardless of their differing skill levels. Glad to hear your chemo is going well, we are a really late night raiding guild Mon Wed Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 Am, if you can make those times we have no issue at all helping you get better.

Our guilds focused equally on its community as it is to its raiding progression. We feel community is the only thing that can hold a guild together, so I hope to speak with you.

Were 9/9 h and 7/11 N, continuing tonight and then heroic Monday.
Greetings Korial,

I am truly sorry for your most recent diagnosis. I can only hope that you find the strength to get through this difficult time in your life. Even if you don't join our Guild or if we even talk, I hope that you beat this. I hope that you have an awesome and happy many many years ahead of you.

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild: Hordes of Chaos. I was reading over your forum post and I wanted to let you know that I’d love the opportunity to speak with you about our Guild.

I am going to be posting a link to our Guilds Official Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. That thread will go into more detail about who we are, what we’re about and what we have to offer you as a potential member!

We aren’t your typical Guild. We’ve been together for over ten years on the Whisperwind Server. We take a lot of pride in our Recruitment process. We are more interested in recruiting the person playing the character, rather than the ilvl or raid progress of a character. As a Guild, we all, work very hard to maintain a welcoming, friendly and fun atmosphere for everyone that calls our Guild home.

As a Guild we offer a lot more than just raiding. It’s taken quite a few years, but what we have created is a gaming community. We’ve created a home away from home per say. You’ll find members communicating in Guild chat and/or on Discord. You’ll find members grouping up for dailies, leveling alts, pet battles, dungeons etc. And lots more. The adventures in Azeroth are so much better when you have people to share in that experience!

That is a little bit about our Guild. You’ll find more detailed information in our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. If you’d like to talk about joining our Guild, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in game or comment on our Official Guild Recruitment Thread. You’ll find my BTAG ID in our Recruitment Thread.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Dogtag
Recruitment Officer
Hordes of Chaos

Guild Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
Admitting your weaknesses can be hard but I am glad to hear you've not given up! I am confident that I can help you work your way back into being a decent player. My guild is fairly casual right now but we expect everyone to be prepared and committed to progressing with the team. Most of us are veteran players and if I don't know something I am sure someone in guild can fill in my gaps. So if you're interested in us please let me know.

We raid T/W/Th 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. Currently, 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722#1