Holy Priest 956 Looking For Guild

Guild Recruitment
As title says looking for a new place to call home! Raiding days do not matter but time wise need to be after 9pm Central time. These times are the goal. Due to working hour changes I cannot keep raiding with my current guild and need to find a new home where if my hours do change again I'd be safe still and not have to do this again! Here are my logs! Looking to stay at same progression or even higher if given the chance! I need a Guild with a Set goal to Progress into Mythic content A Guild with a Foundation!!
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmane/ccookie
Please msg and add me on BTag to chat or any questions Cookie#1457

Current 7/9m 1/11m
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 8/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first 2 nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc/Holy Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
bamp :(
12/06/2017 10:43 PMPosted by Specialneeds
bamp :(

:(
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (8/9M), (11/11H) (1/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Alt required for initial split runs.
Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/9M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Heals

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
[A] Stormstout Descent (Stormrage-US)

About Us
Stormstout Descent is a newly formed guild starting to form a core raiding team. We are casual and laid back and wouldn't mind if you had a few brews to go with your boss kills! We are currently 6/11N and hoping to get permanent members to fill our slots so we no longer have to pug. We also run mythic+ keys to help people gear up and get prepared, Come join us!

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30PM EST. We expect everyone to be 15 minutes early and prepared to raid.

Recruiting
We are currently seeking the following classes and specs.
* Warrior - Prot, Fury, Arms
* Paladin - Holy, Ret
* Preist - Shadow, Holy, Disc
* Shaman - Resto, Ele
* Monk - Mistweaver, Brewmaster
* Druid - Guardian, Feral
* Demon Hunter - Vengeance, Havoc
* Death Knight - Blood, Frost, Unholy

Current Roster
Druid; Resto
Druid; Resto

Warlock; Affliction
Mage; Frost
Monk; Windwalker
Rogue; Subtlety
Druid; Balance
Hunter; Beastmaster
Hunter; Beastmaster

Requirements
* 920 min iLvl
* Come to raid fully prepared with Flasks, Pots, and Food.
* Discord
* RC Loot Council (Not currently using)
* Positive attitude
* Fully enchanted and gemmed
* Attendance is a MUST, Leaving raid early is unacceptable. Unless you have valid reasoning, Being sick of wiping is not valid reasoning.

Contact
Arthas#11358 (Eonari)
Vibrantgirl#1865 (Katareesa)
gonna miss you cookie good luck with your search