950 Blood 944 Frost DK LF H or Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello I recently left my current guild after spending 6+ years with them due to irreconcilable differences. Currently I am looking for higher end raiding. I was the main tank for Sanctuary for Old Souls for a long time always obtaining AOTC.

Heroic and Mythic Ready. Willing to realm transfer and/or faction change for the right guild.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6588 (Some logs from my previous runs with my old guild)

I'm also a Doctor in real life! (just a fun fact about me)

Stats:
950 ilvl Blood
944 ilvl Frost
6/11 N 2/11 H Antorus
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M ToS (AOTC)
1800+ Raider.IO score for Mythic +
^
open to a guild with no mythic aspirations?
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Any great DPS will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 11/11N 8/11H

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
^
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde) 2/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Currently recruiting:

DK- Blood (High)
Warrior- Protection (High)
Druid- Gaurdian (High)
Paladin- Prot (High)
Monk- Brewmaster (High)

Shadow Priest (High)
Druid- Balance (medium)
Mage Arcane/Fire/Frost- (medium)
Hunter- BM/MM (medium)

Shaman- (medium)
Mistweaver- (medium)
Druid- (medium)
Priest- (medium)

As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 11/11H with previous mythic progression raiding experience 7/9M or greater. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum.

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Vampt#1932
Dom#1744
Dirtyd#1976
Lynxz#11319
Littlefinger#1841
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:
Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk
Mage
Rogue
Hunter

Actively seeking a:
Windwalker Monk
Mistweaver Monk
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 1st week AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com

<Enigma> is currently 2/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Bonus points for ending your app with JELLIES!
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 11/11H. We are leading the server atm!
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: rdps for the main roster and a healer
Also looking for a tank to allow one of our current tanks to switch back to dps.
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
<Scorn> is a tightly knit group of friends who are looking to add a few more exceptional players into our core group. The majority of us are 20+ and we are mostly active in-game and on discord in the evenings and weekends. We run a laid-back heroic progression group with a dash of horseplay. We generally shoot the breeze in discord on trash but because we only raid twice a week our members tend to knuckle down on the boss fights.

We are currently running a 2/3/9 composition; however, with end-game mythic content in mind we are expanding into a 2/4/11 raid composition to build a mythic roster around. We run Personal Loot and raid twice a week on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 8 to 11 pm EST. We are currently (11/11N) and (4/11H).

We have a tank who is wanting to dps, so we would create a open tank role for a death knight. If your interested in trialing or getting some more information please check out our recruiting forum post below or contact myself or any of our officers.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759517713#post-1

Cheers!
Surloynn - Guild Master - Discord (Brennan#1468) Bnet (Brennan#1433)
Kòldplay - Officer - Discord (Chris (Koldplay)#9046) Bnet (Evilconevil#1671)
Vandistus - Officer - Discord (Vito (Uruugg)#1557) Bnet (Mastervito#1470)
If you could make 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM CST Wednesdays and Fridays, add me so we can talk! DrFillerino#1153
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
11/11N
11/11H
Warrenpce,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for a Death Knight that can DPS and backup tank. Our Guardian Druid has to travel for work on occasion and having a team member that can switch between both roles would be a great addition.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
LOL!
12/09/2017 05:31 PMPosted by Warrenpce
I'm also a Doctor in real life! (just a fun fact about me)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
interested in daytime raids? dropping spam below. gl i your search

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Ret
Havoc
DK
Rogue

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)