924 MM Hunter LF home

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, returning player here. I have spent quite a bit a time away from raiding and would like to get back into it. I’m looking for a new home, not just for my hunter main, but for a host of alts as well.

Raiding experience:

12/12 T11 (all but Nef pre-nerf)
7/7 H T12 (most heroics post-nerf)
8/8 H T13 (up to H Blackhorn pre-nerf)
10/16 H T14 (including Realm First! Heroic Will of the Emperor)
2/12 N T15 (guild fell apart at this point, have raided sparingly since)

What I’m looking for:

-Evening/late night raid times (7 pm EST / 4 pm PST or later)
-Semi casual atmosphere (not looking to push server firsts but would still like to be a part of steady progression)
-PvP groups a plus (would love to get into arenas and rated battegrounds)
-A home where I can make an impact on both community and progression
-Horde strongly desired

If you think we could be a fit, feel free to add my battle tag (Sound#1656) so we can chat. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

Our guild/team would be a perfect fit, however, we are Alliance not horde. We have multiple raid teams in the guild in a semi hardcore environment that likes to progress but respects the player first. We are active in the evenings and weekends and with two teams in the guild opportunity for keys are available. We do not do a ton of PvP but do some casual games time to time but no rated battlegrounds that I am aware of.

We raid Wednesday Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

I am going to link our recruitment information below for your review. We raid Antorus tonight so if you get interested and have appropriate item level, let me know, we would love to have you.

Kosh#1220

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/17619805/
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST
-Current progression: 2/11H w/ 15% on High Command
-Recruitment: ALL DPS

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our ToS progression was 4/9M. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
I will post this here for formality, but what you are looking for I think I can offer. The only issue is we are small and new though we are looking to create a community that people can call home.

<Omnipotence> [Zul'jin] Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.
Jakecurtis#1730
https://omnipotent.enjin.com/
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
    Armageddon#1974
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

We do have a horde side on Thrall- I am not sure of their raid details you can find that on our forums. Below is for our alliance side.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    Hello!!

This isnt your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out

<Vital Instinct>

We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth.
    We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistantly.
    Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft.

Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you.
    if your the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want
    a relax enviroment thats us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same tme.
    Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing.
    Realm
    Stonemaul
    Raid times
    Tuesdays 7-10Est
    Wednesday 7-10Est
    Thursday 7-10Est

We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obivously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal
    is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available.

If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!

you can reach me at
    Morsis#1335
    <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you!

We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond!

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvP server. Keep in mind the server is all Alliance

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Recruitment:
    - Tanks (Any Spec / Class)
    - DPS (Any Spec / Class)
    - Healers (Any Spec / Class)
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

Loot System:
    Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc.

Outside of Raiding Activity:
    Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you!

About Us:
    Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for the new Warlords of Draenor content. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things.

About You:
    You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website and stream at:
    http://www.secondattemptgaming.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/indofear

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Konimii

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324 - GM / Recruitment
    Konimi#2574 - Healing Officer / Recruitment
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM / Recruitment
    <Wheres my Brez>
    A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to push content in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
    For more information contact:
    Gm:Qualified#11800
    Co-gm: Soaras#11550
    Raid Lead: Kappa#12454
    Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
    Closed

Healers:
    (Closed)

DPS:
    Hunter: (High)
    Spriest:(High)
    Rogue:(High)
    Mage: (Med)
    Boomie: (Med)
    Ele Sham: (Med)
    Warlock: (Med)
    Open to other classes of course.
    Hey, Buttons from Boosted - Ner'Zhul here. We raid from 9-12 EST Fri/Sat. If you're interested I went ahead and added you.
    Hi there! I think Divination might be a good fit for you!

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
    Raid Times: Sunday & Monday nights from 9:30 PM til 12:30 PM Eastern

Progression: 9/9 ToS H (AotC for every Legion Raid)

What We Want:

• Being punctual at raid time is mandatory. If you will be late, the earlier you let us know, the better!
    • Be reliable - long-term attendance is a must. We are not looking for players that will not be around in a few months due to school or work schedules changing.
    • Be willing to cooperate and coordinate. We are more concerned with your ability to work well with us than your ability to be a badass.
    • Be more concerned with steady progress rather than hardcore rushing and pushing.
    • Be mature. We are an adult guild and make adult jokes and use non-PG language. If that is not ok with you, you will not be happy here.
    • Know your class. You don't need to be an expert, but you should always be willing to improve!
    • Discord voice chat is required during raid times.
    • We would prefer an ilvl of 905+

What We Offer:
    A friendly and helpful home for mature players looking for a great atmosphere and a new home. Our Discord server is active all throughout the day with everything from strategizing to friendly banter. Most of our members are US-based professionals and as such are not necessarily in-game at all hours. We achieve Ahead of the Curve reliably, but are not pushing Mythic progression.

Feel free to contact me (via Discord at Fiyera#1875 or on BattleNet at Fiyera#1122) or my fellow recruitment officer Icy (via BattleNet at MisfitHeros#1239) if you have any questions or just want to find out more about Divination!
    Hey! Tequila Sundown is a brand new eventual mythic raid group under the multi raid group guild Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We're in need of ranged dps currently.

We run from 8:45PM to 11:45PM Pacific Time (pretty late times) and are currently making our way through normal Antorus with the goal after recruiting to be through heroic and in mythic relatively soon.

If you're interested, contact the raid leader on bnet at joat#1832 or lambkill#1856

Otherwise, check out our wiki!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown