MW Monk currently ilvl 931 LFG H/M

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild to raid with, this is a new character but I have experience healing up to 7/9M in ToS. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 night guild, I'd rather stay horde but may transfer to alliance should an opportunity present itself, Thanks.
Bump
<Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment.

Information: Current Progression:
ABT 5/11H
ToS 6/9M

Realm: Barthilas
Faction: Horde
Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time
Loot System: Loot Council
Voice Platform: Discord

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Optional night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only)
Thursday or Friday Night: Heroic Run (Optional)

Recruitment:
Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk)
Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest
Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior

All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered!

Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!
Just in case a server transfer was on the cards...

<Wired> of Khaz'Goroth / Dath'Remar is recruiting. We were 5/9M ToS and are 6/11H ABT. We raid FRI / SAT / SUN at 8pm SVT (GMT+10)
We use Discord as our Voip.

Undiesman#6751 or Hellpuppy#1849 for more info
Vicinity Acquisition is a 2 night a week raiding guild on Barthilas.

We are currently a new guild on barth with proven results being a top 5 guild on barth though out the Nh before taking time away from the game. We are currently recruiting DPS and Healers to join our raid roster to start mythic prog after the xmas break.

Raid Days (Sunday/Monday 8.30 ST - 11.30 ST)

Our guild is very organised, raiders are active outside of raids (people constantly online doing M+, old raids as well as chatting on Discord) and we take progression seriously with a team that knows how to get things done during raids where we expect our raiders to show up on time, come to raid knowing the fights, knowing their BIS list and having the necessary consumables.

Feel free to either contact an officer in game to have a chat or feel free to add my Bnet to have a chat.

Thedubbs#11832