New transmog thread!

Death Knight
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
12/12/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Decaydius
7/10

I’m not a big fan of the flame/magma look for DKs

My Smoldering Ember Wyrm loves my fire look :)

Srsly, I think people forget there are plenty of burning undead in the game =/

12/13/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Dregtar
Not sure how I feel about that transmog, some parts like the chest or the boots doesn't match completely. 6/10

The helm and sword is a nice touch to that set.

10/10

8/10

It's put together very cleanly, but it isn't quite exciting enough for my tastes. Almost too clean generic dk looking
8/10, a little out of the norm mixup, helm and shoulder is good match but lower half of your body needs a little more kick to it.
@Xebane. very unique mog. it's nightmarish even. 9/10
Criostoir
8/10
simple but looks very nice the main thing that needs to be changed is the helm to the more darker one i'm colorblind its not to bad but i can tell the helm just doesn't look like it fits though i could be wrong because it looks like it does fit with your belt and chest item
Revlen
8/10
very nice mog, i really think the belt and helm go well together, would love to see it with the sha of pride 2-H sword
I do T8 when I dont do BRM with a bandana. I don't farm alot of transmog but every once in awhile ill bust out a vanilla clowsuit. I also like more sundued transmog, I have a dark red plate set with a polearm that looks good but has no epics. Im just too lazy to farm for the good looking gear.

Gooben Ill give you a 10/10 for one of the best plate helms but I have to dock ponts because armageddon has always looked dumb and still looks dumb too me. 7/10
@Unadara
8/10 , not a big fan of tabards on dks and boots with belt don't match at all with ur top
12/14/2017 05:55 AMPosted by Rudnev
@Unadara
8/10 , not a big fan of tabards on dks and boots with belt don't match at all with ur top

9/10 - You could definitely pass for an NPC, very clean look.
4/10.

Fullset - the belt, it's a leveling set, and the mog doesn't really fit a dk.
12/14/2017 09:56 AMPosted by Stormdk
4/10.

Fullset - the belt, it's a leveling set, and the mog doesn't really fit a dk.

10/10. The mog screams dk. I dislike that particular helm, but it shows off where you've been and what you've done, and fits wonderfully.
@Unholyjerk 9/10. I like it, perhaps change weapon enchant, maybe fiery to match helm.
12/14/2017 05:45 PMPosted by Gerrandin
@Unholyjerk 9/10. I like it, perhaps change weapon enchant, maybe fiery to match helm.

Solid 8/10, love the chest and hood, not a fan of the hood.

EDIT: Not sure why me weapon is showing rune of razorice, as I know nothing is on it.
9/10. I love the red look but might I suggest acquiring a different set of shoulders? I feel like those belong on a warlock than on a death knight.
i was gonna look at your xmog instead i was drawn to your lack of gems and missing enchants you make me sad so many sockets yet no gems :( 4/10 for that
12/14/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Morvayn
9/10. I love the red look but might I suggest acquiring a different set of shoulders? I feel like those belong on a warlock than on a death knight.

I think you look fantastic and since this is a RATE THAT MOG and not "be a jerk" thread, I'll give you a 9/10.
12/14/2017 08:36 PMPosted by Lem
i was gonna look at your xmog instead i was drawn to your lack of gems and missing enchants you make me sad so many sockets yet no gems :( 4/10 for that

Yea sorry but I hardly play this guy anymore and only use it to aquire rep tokens from the mission table so getting gems and enchants is not really on my list of thing to do with him.

12/15/2017 01:43 AMPosted by Jodelle
I think you look fantastic and since this is a RATE THAT MOG and not "be a jerk" thread, I'll give you a 9/10.

Thank you for your rating and my apologies if I sounded like a jerk when I gave my suggestion for new shoulders.
Simple, yet effective... i like it.. the weapons maybe could use something .. else?
Overall though, very tight and works well together.

8.75/10
12/15/2017 11:07 AMPosted by Morvayn
Thank you for your rating and my apologies if I sounded like a jerk when I gave my suggestion for new shoulders.

I wasn't calling you a jerk, don't worry.

12/15/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Petitemorte
Simple, yet effective... i like it.. the weapons maybe could use something .. else?
Overall though, very tight and works well together.

8.75/10

Adorable. 10/10
Solid transmog, looks like I expect a DK to look, and the armor goes nicely with the weapon.

8/10