930 Holy paladin looking for mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
930 Holy pally looking for mythic raiding guild for antorus and beyond. Can also unholy dk which is at 921 ilvl
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for a hPal for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi punkum we are in need of a skilled Hpal AND DK so it would really be up to you with what you played! Take a look at our spam and get back to us =)

Hi <Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue
1 Boomkin/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hi Punk, we're looking to add a few to our team. We run a lot of mythic plus through out the week, and I think you'd find our raiding atmosphere to be enjoyable. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We lost a couple of dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current Antorus progression is 8/11H. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336