945 MW 8/11 H looking for MYTHIC Guild

Guild Recruitment
HEY! im 4/9 M 11/11 N 8/11 H & I WILL NOT GO HORDE.

My Guild disbanded in TOS and currently looking for a guild that wants to push MYTHIC content and FARM heroic.. Main goals would be Mythic.

Im extremely loyal - i will NEVER miss a raid unless its an emergency and id prefer to stay with a guild for awhile ^_^

So that i know you read this please comment your favorite color :D

anywho raid exp.. im 9/9 H from leading pugs im also 4/9 M this is my FIRST xpac and ive only raided with my current guild ( plus a few trials) , however i stay up to date in the MW discord and site.. I also have watched every Mythic fight about 3-5 times. for my guild like i said i was / am an officer so sucks that im leaving behind some awesome people but not sure what our GM plans to do. Im pretty vocal durring raid with callouts if needed or i can shut up hahah

availability im open all day to run content and i LOVE MYTHIC + if your guild doesnt actively do them please dont post here. im currently top 5 on my server for MW and push up to 16-18 depending on the modifiers sometimes higher..

as for raiding it needs to be anytime after 7 EST and no later than 12 am maybe 1 am im free every day however id like a weekday guild. I really dont wanna raid saturday or sunday.

my btag is briixxloveee #1363
and my discord is - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871
i do prefer discord but thats fine if we talk on btag

i dont really want to go to any realm besides sargeras (currently on stormrage? but will consider

thank you for reading this <3 hopefully i find my home soon!

(also i do stream raids so if thats not okay we probably wont workout)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 11/11H in Antorus.
We finished 7/9M in Tomb.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
Moo.

Having issues trying to add you on Discord.