[A] 920 Guardian - Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Needing a good guild to push content with and have some fun. Just started legion about 2 weeks ago now and I've enjoyed my time so far. Willing to do casual or hardcore, schedule is flexible.
bump
Guild Recruitment Info:

Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.
Bump will contact you tomorrow Icy, thanks.
bump
bumpity
Hey there! Our guild <Asylum> on Proudmoore definitely could use a tank! Currently we are 8/11 N in Antorus but we'll be pushing through Heroic as well. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday at 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST. Feel free to contact me tecnogrl125#1826 or the guild leader Draekainjet#1465. Thanks and take care!
12/04/2017 06:21 PMPosted by Natirrii
Hey there! Our guild <Asylum> on Proudmoore definitely could use a tank! Currently we are 8/11 N in Antorus but we'll be pushing through Heroic as well. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday at 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST. Feel free to contact me tecnogrl125#1826 or the guild leader Draekainjet#1465. Thanks and take care!

Added you and the guild leader, let me know!
bump
Bumpity, nobody is accepting my adds for some reason :( Except for Icy, he was nice, just not able to accommodate a tank!