Waking essence sources

Battlegrounds
Wakening essences can drop from sources similar to Writhing essence.

This means that you can obtain Wakening Essence from the following:

Weekly Mythic plus chest (20, highest level cleared doesn't matter).

Normal/Heroic/Mythic Antorus bosses (3-6 per boss, per week, regardless of lockout. I will assume lfr counts like before)

Emissary caches (4-10). Emissaries saved from before the quest do count, unopened boxes do not.

Daily Legion Heroic dungeon (5)

Weekly PvP rewards, ie: earn 1500 honor in 2s, 3s, and rated battlegrounds (7 from each)

Repost from wowhead so people can see where to get these things.
Thank you.
/cheers to that.

Gear may not matter in BG's, but if you can, why not try to max out even a smidge of a stat from getting that 10th ilvl, and what better way than getting those two leggo's from 970 to 1000!
Yeah it was my understanding that if you were 938 you wouldnt get any benefit. But a 940 player gets the 1%
Cheers Tuesday for posting that for those who didn't know.
where do we turn in the essences
12/08/2017 04:48 PMPosted by Jubalabear
where do we turn in the essences

Blacksmith dude in side dalaran.
12/03/2017 08:07 PMPosted by Mìkâsa
Wakening essences can drop from sources similar to Writhing essence.

This means that you can obtain Wakening Essence from the following:

Weekly Mythic plus chest (20, highest level cleared doesn't matter).

Normal/Heroic/Mythic Antorus bosses (3-6 per boss, per week, regardless of lockout. I will assume lfr counts like before)

Emissary caches (4-10). Emissaries saved from before the quest do count, unopened boxes do not.

Daily Legion Heroic dungeon (5)

Weekly PvP rewards, ie: earn 1500 honor in 2s, 3s, and rated battlegrounds (7 from each)

Repost from wowhead so people can see where to get these things.

Thank you
I don't do dungeons or raids but a few of my toons have inventory of wakening essence. I have a few awoken titan essence which just take up space in my bank. I HAVE ONE TONN that I could use one ATE to raise a 970 piece to 1000 but that toon has only 186 wakening essence. Where can I get more without having to do dungeons or raids.
05/01/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Caplocklion
I don't do dungeons or raids but a few of my toons have inventory of wakening essence. I have a few awoken titan essence which just take up space in my bank. I HAVE ONE TONN that I could use one ATE to raise a 970 piece to 1000 but that toon has only 186 wakening essence. Where can I get more without having to do dungeons or raids.
emissary boxes and daily bg win
I just want to add if you do the emissary chests, the daily bg win, the daily heroic dungeon(cakewalk nowadays) and just lfg antorus. You should be getting one legendary per week easy.
12/06/2017 12:51 PMPosted by Tuesda
Yeah it was my understanding that if you were 938 you wouldnt get any benefit. But a 940 player gets the 1%

That is untrue as there are 2 Templates. Which people get confused.

First your core stat Template which is main stat/stam
Then Secondary stats which go up 1% based on 10 lvls

When you add a piece of gear going from 938 to 939 will change your core stat template. You now have more Main stat and Stam. So damage and HP will go up with only 1 upgrade. However it isn't enough to trigger the other template of secondary stats.

So end of the day every upgrade does do something. Someone who is 972 item lvl will do more damage and have more HP than someone that is 970 and so on.