Returning player looking for Horde guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I’m returning from a break from progression raiding on my prot paladin in ToS. Looking for a guild that is willing to help out as I’m switching mains to a Hunter. Leave battle tag in comments below and I’ll get back to you later in the night/week. I️ can also play a lot of different classes but my paladin is only one geared for current content.
<Omnipotence> [Zul'jin](H) Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.
Jakecurtis#1730
https://omnipotent.enjin.com/

We are more than willing to help you gear for whatever spec you decide to play.
Hi Keven,

I'm the GM with Mindblown. We are a semi-casual raiding guild. We pride ourselves with our ability and desire to progress through content while still holding WOW to be what it is - a game. The guild has been around for 7 years and a lot of us have been playing for most of that time.

We are Currently 7/11 Normal

We raid Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm est time.

Whisper me on BT and lets chat, Ther#1788
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
If you are looking for a special needs guild that raids on Wednesday and Thursday we may be what you are looking for. If you are looking for a serious raiding guild shooting for full heroic clears then disregard this message.