Warlock looking for weekend raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i am looking for a weekend only raiding team (Sat/Sun) to clear Agrus, i have a progression mind set and wouldn't mind doing mythic after heroic clears since its what i'm use to before i was put on a different shift for my job.

Trying to clear as much as i can on my own on weekends until i get an offer i like.
I dont mind going Alliance but i would need at least a week's notice of acceptance so i have the money to faction/server change.

Previous raiding exp this expansion EN:7/7M NH:9/10M TOS:3/9M
All of this was done on my dk, but melee is tight so i put my effort into my lock that i've always played since cata.
If you are interested or have questions ask here or add me on bnet at pixelated#11297
I need a lock for our weekend progression guild, heres the deets.

___________Defy___________
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow

Raid Times -
[Saturday|Sunday]

PST – 5PM - 8PM
CST - 7PM - 10PM
EST - 8PM - 11PM

Who is Defy
Defy is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde that is currently 9/9H. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting while offering a light schedule. Come join us for Mythic + clears, Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and re-rolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Defy
We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks

Heals
MW Monk
RShammy

M DPS

Warrior

R DPS
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Warlock

Contact us in-game via Btags, posted below.

For more questions you can contact either of us directly.

Contact Us
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+

DPS
Boomy
Hunter
Warlock
Enh Shammy

Heals
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
Priest (Shadow/Disc)
Hunter
Warrior (Fury)
Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
Paladin
The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
Btag
Crossmyheart#11315
Silentsword#127534
Discord
-♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
Update: Cleared 8/11 H, stilling for a heroic/mythic mind set Guild that raids Sat/Sun.
bump
[H]-Remnant- Of <Regency>

8/11H
(7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team:
As an original Regency raid team, our goals are to down raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in heroic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Regency raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Note: even if you're class isn't listed we may be looking for what you're offering. feel free to contact us anyway!)

Mage - Open
Priest - Holy, shadow
Warlock - Open
Druid - Balance, Feral
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution, Holy
Demon Hunter - Closed
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Closed
Death Knight - Unholy
Rogue - Closed
Monk - Closed
bump
“Netflix and Kill” is a relatively new alliance guild on Darkspear (PvP Server) looking for quality players. We are 11/11 Heroic and need more quality players for mythic. We are not a “hardcore” group but we do like to push content and are strict on who we let raid with us. Currently looking for DPS/Healers 950+. We are primarily a weekend guild (Sat/Sun) 10:00 am EST. If you are interested feel free to message me.

BTAG: Tom#16556
Discord: Tom#1987
<Elevate>8/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Tue 12:00- 3:00am EST Farm night (Optional)

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
SPriest(HIGH)
Mage(HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Boomy(HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member GivensBros#1411
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Bump, still looking for a mythic focused group on sat/sun
bump where the mythic weekend guilds at?