Multiple tank player LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone.

Looking for a new guild to tank for and have fun. I used to tank mythic before work hours changed and had to step back from my guild which has since disbanded. Now I am looking for a guild to clear heroic with and possibly mythic without pushing much more than 2 days a week. I play pretty much all the tanks and have all of them geared around the high 920's-930's with artifacts levelled to around 70 on all of them. I also love tanking 5 mans so willing to push whatever keys we can as well. I am married with 3 kids so I am looking for something on the lighter side, around 8PM-11 Central time for raiding preferred. On the weekends I am up pretty late so willing to push keys or do some raiding on the weekend as well. Take care everyone and good luck with Antorus.

Btag: druggles#1543
Hey Slakk, I hope your day is going well. We raid a little earlier that your preferred times (7-10pm CST) but if you don;t mind those times we offer a nice light raiding schedule of 2 days a week. If you're up for it i'd love to chat!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Some spam so you know some about us!
--------------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a Tank, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
Wed/Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)
We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hey Slakk,
You sound like a majority of the people in our guild. We currently raid Thurs/Fri/Sat from 10pm-1am PST. One of our tanks has an itch to DPS and are looking to fill that role. We went 5/11H and 11/11N the first week but are hoping to build our team and step into mythic once we have our heroic content cleared. We are casual but like to down content and run mythic + keys whenever we aren’t raiding. Hit me up in game if this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of. Decrapitator#11851
Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652