Did everyone quit?

General Discussion
Don't feed the troll. Damn it, I just did.
11/17/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Crowlei
There's literally only one other person in Valley of Strength right now lol. I've never seen Orgrimmar this dead. Is it the removal of tier? The lack of any class specific armor in BfA? The removal of PvP realms? Having us idiotically throw away artifact weapons we've been working on for an entire expansion? Or, are servers just dead before noon?

Don't worry. When level scaling hits the old world zones you will see even less players.
11/17/2017 10:59 AMPosted by Valistria
11/17/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Crowlei
There's literally only one other person in Valley of Strength right now lol. I've never seen Orgrimmar this dead. Is it the removal of tier? The lack of any class specific armor in BfA? The removal of PvP realms? Having us idiotically throw away artifact weapons we've been working on for an entire expansion? Or, are servers just dead before noon?

Don't worry. When level scaling hits the old world zones you will see even less players.

Not only that, but there is no reason to hurry to do anything in the game. Nothing really new is happening and the past year has been essentially the same formula over and over again. Get missions, run missions, run dailies, see what your RNG got you.
I don't think so.

For a lot of people on my server and guild, people just log in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, do Tomb, log off.

Personally I quit for 3 months so I haven't seen or done Tomb yet, but I have heard it is just an absolutely awful raid tier.
I'm about to, all you see in any pvp match is Warriors, Hunter, Monk just killing everything.

Blizzard, PvP isn't fun anymore.

Dump this stupid talent and template system and go back to gear mattering.
Servers are dead. Look at the population all set to low. Most people quit till classic. I just need 1 more token for the destiny2 expansion pack bundle and i'm out. Ill come back for classic if Pantheon is not out yet
Also it's a weekday Friday morning, right before the weekend preceding Thanksgiving, in Org instead of Dalaran.
I dunno about you, but I go to Org long enough to buy stuff off the AH, maybe make one snarky response to something in general chat, and then leave.

If I'm AFK'ing it's probably in my order hall or Dal.
People generally hang out in dalaran.... or class halls.

Those places are packed for me even right now.
Holidays are coming up.

Patch isn't until Dec. 5.

So some people are taking some time off of WoW to get real life attended to. Then come patch day you will see them return.

I'm enjoying the game right now as I can actually play without being run over by other players, fighting others for quest npc's etc. lol
It's a Friday morning when most people are at work or school, at the end of a patch cycle - I am literally shocked to find few players are logged in. Shocked!
So you are concerned about the lack of people when ToS is an awful tier and Antorus is in less than 2 weeks, got it, remember to update this thread when Antorus opens, its not like this happens everytime.
11/17/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Crowlei
11/17/2017 10:12 AMPosted by Tarc

It's mid-day Friday, most people are either at work or at school. What do you expect?
The insane amount of people that were online mid-Friday a few weeks back perhaps?

Last week Friday was a holiday. The Friday before that was Blizzcon, so lots of people took the day off to watch the stream while playing the game.

Guess what? Next week Thurs/Friday people will be home. Then a few weeks after that, Xmas breaks for schools.

Are we gonna see you here complaining that people are standing in your way then?
From what I noticed, I don't think org is crz anymore. I've only seen people from my server or my connected server the past couple of days.
It’s called WORK. Most people suffer from it. It’s a dreadful condition
Content drough
There are tons of people standing around Llore in SW on Doomhammer and a great many people out farming the Anniversary world bosses. I've also got lots of people online on my bnet list. Maybe your server is just on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to population.
11/17/2017 10:09 AMPosted by Crowlei
11/17/2017 09:44 AMPosted by Pallidrome

Translation:

I'm not happy about the news about the next expansion so I'm going to use an edgy method of declaring this game dead.
I won't say that your reading comprehension is at kindergarten levels, but I will say that I made this post because I'm actually concerned about what is happening to this game and even though, I don't like the majority of announcements for the next Xpac, I hope people will still play even if they have the same opinions as me. I still have hope, but it's not looking good right now imo.

Your post was juvenile and I had to take myself to a kindergarten level of comprehension to understand it.

!@#$%ing about the population of a game on a weekday morning and projecting it as a direct result of how YOU feel about the game is ridiculous.
OP got wrecked. RIP.
Lots of players in Org for me, but I've been online less myself now that I'm done collecting AP. Not interested in pet battles, PVP, or completing achievements.
Beginning to do WQ's for gold, just for something to do..