940 Holy Paladin LFG Mythic 2-4 nights

Guild Recruitment
Hey.

I am looking for a 2-4 night a week raiding guild. Prefer 7pm EST & on raid start times.

These past few tiers, I have been unable to really raid cutting edge due to work. However, this changes starting next week.

Previous raid experience includes;
Seige Of Orgimmar : 14/14 hm w/ logs on resto druid in the 95%+
6/7m Highmaul (us 70th), 8/10m BRF (us 70th+)

siguard#1870
Hey!!

We are short a solid 3rd healer if you are interested, please check our our thread
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759239539

thanks for reading!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking and added everyone
<Fearfulways> (US-Argent Dawn) 6/9M is recruiting players for heroic and mythic Antorus progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into Antorus. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7-10 EST
Wednesday 7-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (high): Preference for Resto Druid/Mistweaver Monk.
DPS (moderate): Preference for ranged dps, particularly Hunter/Moonkin.
Tank (N/A)
Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, add one of our officers’ battletags below:
Omega#11231
Bigeze#1485
Bevee#1903
Haydies#1394
Hey I'm going to keep it short and sweet! I've been looking for a Holy Paladin with your kind of veteran experience. I know you've been out of the raiding scene for a bit, but lets be honest. Once a raider. Always a raider. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!