Holy Priest/Paladin LF casual on-going

Guild Recruitment
Sorry if the title sounds like a craigslist ad, it's been a busy weekend.

I'm a holy priest main, former holy paladin main, who is also a former holy priest main, but also looking to go back to a holy paladin main... and I'm looking for a casual raid team that raids 2 days a week (3 tops). Prefer weekends (saturday evening/night, sunday, and monday, but days can include others).

A bit about me: I've been playing WoW pretty hardcore for 10 years. Started originally as a rogue but enjoyed playing a holy priest from the end of TBC all the way through to the end of Cataclysm when I switched my main to a holy Paladin. I raided through MoP and WoD as a holy paladin, and then changed back to holy Priest for Legion. I really enjoy my priest, but I've always slightly favoured my paladin.

I've raided in some decent guilds over the years, but never raiding more than 4 days a week. I stopped raiding in Legion around this time last year - shortly after our first Mythic Odyn kill.

My interest in raiding has, like many others, been piqued by the announcement of not just Antorus, but also the new expansion. Although I've been casual for about a year, I've done my best to keep both my Priest and Paladin somewhat relevant by keeping up with the AP grind. With that being said, I am not looking for anything hardcore. I don't have much of a social life, but I like to work and I work a schedule, but it can vary, which is why I'm looking for a weekend raiding guild.

Ideal raid days would be Saturday (5pm-12am), Sunday (any time), Monday (anytime).

Raid days that are not priority, but will be considered: Wednesday (8pm-12am), Thursday (7pm-12am).

My Priest is technically still my main, and I would not decline an offer to raid on her, but I would prefer to make an official switch to my Paladin by accepting a raid offer. Please note, however, for the new expansion, I plan to make my Paladin my main, with my Priest being my alt.

Here is the link to my Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/kelz

tl;dr: Holy Priest/Paladin looking for weekend raiding guild, 2-3 days max.

Serious offers can add me to battle net: Kelza#1446

Thanks!

As a side note: I'm hoping to remain Horde. Alliance is not completely out of the question, but that would require a last resort decision for me. Thanks!
We are currently recruiting a hpally for heroic and mythic progression in antorus. I will leave our spam below so you can scan it over. Add me Squishyface#1849 if you have any questions or any officers listed at the bottom. :D

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Antorus. We are primarily seeking a Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, and ranged dps. We will consider skilled players of any role/specialization, however.

We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild. Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
*We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders agree.

Expectations:
-Strong attendance. We understand that emergencies happen, but we expect people to be online if they have not cleared an absence with an officer.
-We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
-Knowledge of your class inside and out.
-Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
-Study encounters! Raids require personal accountability more than ever, so knowing the encounters beforehand is essential.
-You must have Discord! We like members who communicate with one another, so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Rogue (bnet-Gingerqtpie#1797)
Thanks for the reply. Tuesday is, as inconveniently enough, the only day I absolutely cannot make.

Thanks again, though!
Hi Skep,

We're not an exact match in terms of preferred days or faction, but we sound like a group that has a history similar to yours, so maybe you'll want to find out more.

We're looking for a a holy pally to join our team. If you were also willing and able to dps as necessary, it would be very helpful.

We raid 2 days per week, Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST. We are a normal/heroic guild only so we will not be doing mythic difficulty. We've successfully cleared both difficulties each tier thus far.

Many of us have been playing since Vanilla. Clearing what was then the top tier of content (heroic which is now mythic) for many tiers. Now, most of us are in our 30s with families, jobs etc and have slowed down our raiding a bit. We're a guild full of adults who enjoy raiding with less pressure, no drama, and a friendly atmosphere.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit please add me and lets chat! Amateria#1632
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking, but to recap:

Raid days/times: Wednesday (8pm-12am EST), Thursday (7pm-12am EST), Saturday (5pm-whenever), Sunday (all day), Monday (all day).

Prefer to stay Horde, but will transfer if the guild is right.

Not looking for anything too serious, prefer 1-3 raiding days a week (maybe alt raids, too).

Kelza#1446
I organize a weekly cross-server friendly raid team. We aren't a guild, just a small group of 15+ raiders who meet every Tuesday from 9pmEST to Midnight. We use Discord, Personal Loot and are currently 7/11N BTA. Being cross-realm friendly means there is no obligation to server transfer or join any specific guild to raid. Our raids are relaxed and efficient, operating under a raid leader who has served this team for the last 9+ years.

Currently recruiting for 1 healer (non-druid) & 4-5 DPS

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me on Btag: MooingDruid#1737
Hey Skep,

I just wanted to mention that <Fellowship> on Silvermoon {H} has a casual raid for normal ToS content on Sunday, times are subject to change but currently schedule around 1:30 p.m. PST. It's geared for new/returning players. Very laid back group I'm still recruiting for, if that's something you're interested in. Actually ran the first raid this past Sunday and made it 6/9, stopped on Maiden about 3 hours in. I may add a second day to this group in the near future. If I add a day it'll be Wednesday or Thursday.

If that's not what you're looking for, we also have a semi-casual core progression team that runs Friday at 5:30 p.m. PST and Saturday at 2:30 p.m. PST. We're currently 7/11N Antorus and looking to push into heroic.

If you'd like to talk more add my tag, GrumpyGamer#11838

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy it. That's why we're here, right? Look forward to talking to you soon.
Thanks for the replies. Ideally a Sunday/Monday (or Saturday evening/Sunday/Monday) guild would be perfect - either doing normal or heroic Antorus. If not, something for the new expansion!
Hello Skep,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can also raid on Sun/Mon/Tue 10p-1a EST. Sunday & Monday nights are our progression nights. Tuesday nights are our farming/gearing/achievement raid night (non-mandatory). We have an immediate opening for a Holy Paladin.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS. We are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset to grow the guild for Mythic raiding in Antorus.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834 or on discord at Karlmic-Whisperwind (A)#5270. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758877351#post-1
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Hi there! I think Divination might be a good fit for you!

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Raid Times: Sunday & Monday nights from 9:30 PM til 12:30 PM Eastern

Progression: 11/11 Antorus (AotC for every Legion Raid)

What We Want:

• Being punctual at raid time is mandatory. If you will be late, the earlier you let us know, the better!
  • Be reliable - long-term attendance is a must. We are not looking for players that will not be around in a few months due to school or work schedules changing.
  • Be willing to cooperate and coordinate. We are more concerned with your ability to work well with us than your ability to be a badass.
  • Be more concerned with steady progress rather than hardcore rushing and pushing.
  • Be mature. We are an adult guild and make adult jokes and use non-PG language. If that is not ok with you, you will not be happy here.
  • Know your class. You don't need to be an expert, but you should always be willing to improve!
  • Discord voice chat is required during raid times.
  • We would prefer an ilvl of 905+

What We Offer:
A friendly and helpful home for mature players looking for a great atmosphere and a new home. Our Discord server is active all throughout the day with everything from strategizing to friendly banter. Most of our members are US-based professionals and as such are not necessarily in-game at all hours. We achieve Ahead of the Curve reliably, but are not pushing Mythic progression.

Feel free to contact me (via BattleNet beautiflgoat #1246), Fiyera (via Discord at Fiyera#1875 or on BattleNet at Fiyera#1122), or Icy (via BattleNet at MisfitHeros#1239) if you have any questions or just want to find out more about Divination!
Hello there, we are a 2 day a week guild that is looking to add to our roster and round out our core mythic progression group over the next few weeks. give our guild info a look and see if we work out with your schedule! hope to hear from you.

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
1/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!