939 Rogue LF Heroic raid team

Guild Recruitment
939 Rogue LF heroic raid team, AOTC all expansion 11/11N xp looking to push into heroics and mythic bestman#1653 prefer to stay alliance.
HI there,

I am Kosh with Alliance guild Errant Venture on Whisperwind. We have two raid teams in the guild one of which raids Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern. Our primary focus as a team is heroic content, going after AoTC, but late in the Tier we want to maybe step in for a few mythic bosses. Is that what what you were looking for or were you looking for more of a mythic guild?

I will send you a friend request to see if we can chat a bit and figure out if we are a fit!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136?page=1
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We’re also LFM mythic plus and PvP players on pushing high mythic plus keys/doing some arenas rBGs with ratings of 2200+
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. I added you.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently or our Fri/Sat that is 11/11N. Below is my guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search. We would be interested in your mage or hunter for either or both groups.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey there Gimmetop, we'd definitely be interested in bringing you in for some trial Heroic runs! Below is some general info about the guild:

Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 4/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - ASVPfalco#1312
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we are 8/11H.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage

Also looking for 1 Healers, with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com