[H] Artifice is Recruiting!

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
Artifice (circa 2006)
www.artificeguild.com

The longest running guild on US-Shadowsong (now connected to Borean Tundra), with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a well known guild of 100+ active subscribers, many of whom have called it a home since Vanilla/TBC. We Have a vast group of players who also play every other form of Blizzard game out there.

We are currently seeking to round out our Raiding roster for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. We progress but we don't punish ourselves into hating the game, and while we enforce the "you have to pull your own weight" rule, we don't mind when RL happens and people need one day a week off for work or to take a few weeks for a honeymoon or similar.

A second, more casual raiding group is also available for those who cannot raid mid week, on Friday 5 pm PST

Progression group;
- Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST
- Well rounded DKP loot system
- 3/9 M Tomb of Sargaras
- 10/10H, 3/10M Nighthold
- Full Clear Emerald nightmare

Currently we are looking for various dps, primarily ranged, and possibly a tank to the right candidate. All applications will be taken into consideration.

Applications can be sent to or Matillis#1685 (please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, schedule availability, iLevel and raiding experience.

Thanks!
moop
something something

Rogue / DK / Hunter / Mage
Ret Paladin, Mage, Rogue and Demon Hunter are still desired. We wouldn't turn away a good DK or Hunter though.

2/11M now.
Bump
What about a druid. Do you need a druid? I'm a druid.
OMG A DRUID!
I’m a returning player running a demon hunter
Just realized Lainey, you are the longest running on Shadowsong, we are the last of the server day 1 guilds on Borean. Guess we can both sit back and tell all the kids to stay off our lawn.
*wave* I sent a message to Migol to say hi but I guess he doesn't play on that toon much anymore.

Give my best to Migol and the rest of Artifice :)
@Likwidflux

Migol now plays a paladin named Migolcow

:]
hump a dump a bump a thread
ahhh
Our raid group is pretty full at the moment. Still may have room for a skilled DK / Mage, or those who don't mind not being guaranteed a spot. BFA has brought a LOT of players back to the game.
I'm a ilvl 332 Blood DK Tank currently seeking raiding progression, have been tanking since WOTLK. Skipped Warlords/Legion, though. BfA brought me back however. My discord is Kenpachi#4940
would you guys be willing to take in a filthy casual just looking for a home with good people? I am really just looking for an active guild to play with, maybe some heroics/mythics and just general BSing and having fun.
Disc Priest interested in joining. Waiting for an officer to come online.

idowhatiwant#1794
09/05/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Gorgin
would you guys be willing to take in a filthy casual just looking for a home with good people? I am really just looking for an active guild to play with, maybe some heroics/mythics and just general BSing and having fun.

As long as you don't have a sunflower.
Open to the idea of a full time tank with a viable DPS spec

Also, actively seeking a Windwalker Monk