Old running animations

General Discussion
Blizzard give us back the option of keeping the old running animations. As a player since the end of Wrath, I give a !@#$ about the feel of the classic game and the new animations take away from that. Like every race had their different style of running. Anyone that played anytime a while before the %^-*ing changes would know what i'm talking about.
I think most of the new running animations suck some serious eggs too, but it won't happen.

The new models use completely new skeletons so they can't just slap on the old animations, and given that they already removed the option to show yourself as the old model, you can assume they won't budge.

My biggest complaint is how damn bouncy the new running animations are. Like did they decide to give us moon shoes during the change?
Well when you run in real life you do bounce quite a bit. at least while jogging.
The bouncy male troll animation brought in some additional cash for Blizzard at my expense..
Bouncing is lame. I think it impacts they psyche of Alliance players.
11/19/2017 09:41 PMPosted by Corek
Blizzard give us back the option of keeping the old running animations. As a player since the end of Wrath, I give a !@#$ about the feel of the classic game and the new animations take away from that. Like every race had their different style of running. Anyone that played anytime a while before the %^-*ing changes would know what i'm talking about.

New graphics, new animations, new faces/skins, new everything - it all pretty much sucks IMHO.

I blame Activision...They had crappy graphics on PS2.
They need to make the run animations waaay more fluid. Male trolls and Tauren and female undead bounce around in very silly ways where they used to look slinky and/or powerful.

Bounce makes sense in some cases, like with us pandas, but with others it's just too much movement and it looks absurd.
I didn't realize this was a complain about all the improvements thread. Bouncing is lame though.