937 Ilvl (75 arti) Blood DK LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

Looking for a Mythic progression guild for Antorus and beyond. I have taken a prolonged break this expansion and have for the most part played casually. I want to raid consistently now for the last tier, and I have extensive mythic experience from last xpac and am fully prepared for the new tier opening tomorrow.

Ideally I'm looking for a 2-3 night guild with raid times in the evenings. I think I fit best in a guild which was 3-6 bosses into mythic last tier, but am open to anything!

If you have questions or want to see my mythic logs, please ask! :)

BTAG is Mikool#11135
^
<Elevate>9/9H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m and 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only! We are currently sitting at a full roster, But we are recruiting more members for rotations and M+ teams!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for
All specs and classes

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Hello there Deathlykool! We're in need of a tank to fill our core spot for Antorus. If you're interested I've sent you a friend request and we can discuss it further over Discord or in-game.

Guild Info
Name: BreakingGameBalance
Server: Bleeding Hollow(Horde)
Raid Days and Times: Wed/Fri 8-11PM Eastern / 5-8PM Pacific
Progression: 9/9 Heroic Tomb

Some Info About the Raid Core
Half of the Core Team split off from another guild and we are 3/9 Mythic Tomb or higher. Our Raid Lead has Mythic Raid Leading experience and we will be pushing the highest difficult we possibly can with our group. There isn't a farm day as of now but we have discussed it. All the Raid Days at the moment will be put towards progressing and trying to get that Cutting Edge.

Some Info About the Guild
BreakingGameBalance is a pretty new guild, created November 8th, 2017. For Core members we provide Food, Flasks, GRepairs, Gems and Flasks. We also have an active Discord. There is always something going on, either people doing keystones, world quests, farming or pvping.

My Contacts
Gim:
Battle Tag - Zapz#1297
Discord - BigHeadTommy#1874

I have Discord on my phone so it might be easier to contact me there but if you see me on Btag feel free to message me.

Other Contacts
Keldrosa:
Battle Tag - Paltrix#1372

Vynlo:
Battle Tag - Vynlo#1755
Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank > High Priority Paladin or Druid tank but any good player is welcome.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for any Class/Spec.
> Melee Dps -> Rogue is Preferred.
> Healer -> Any Healer except for Mistweaver.
We are always on the lookout for great players, any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Mythic ToS: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST
Heroic ToS: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.
Mythic Guldan: Optional Clear on Saturday at 4:30pm CST.

Contact Us:
Ingame:
Whisper Lul or Pluie.
Battletag:
Add our GM Envious#1968 or our Recruitment Officer
Nooks#1883.
^
Hi there! Not sure if you're willing to faction xfer, but my guild is <Intent> on US-Proudmoore, and we finished ToS with 8/9m :) We raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST! We'd love to have you tank for us! My btag is Vivienne#11343.
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com